Postnatal weight. geugh.

titch

Reaction score
After Morgan was born I weighed myself when he was 3 weeks old and I had lost at least a stone and a half. :dance: (I didnt weigh myself right at the end of pregnancy - only at 38 weeks)

Well I weighed myself this morning, and in the last 3 weeks Ive gained half a stone :faint: I seriously hate my metabolism.

So Im gonna have to get back into the prepregnancy way of eating if Im ever gonna get my body back to a state Im not ashamed of.

So Im gonna start a healthy eating regime, and chart my progress here, to try and keep me motivated.

This morning I weighed 12 stone exactly :shock: horrific. Im gonna eat healthy all day. Honest!

I might start again fresh with you Tiny :flower: I think I've put more weight on than I have lost :blush: xx

You're very disciplined Tiny- I have no intention of losing any weight via any other means than breast feeding at least until feb/ march time. Winter clothes cover a multitude and I've no intention of dieting over the festive period after having been pregnant and therefore not drinking all year so far. Good luck with it hon. x

Lol 12st!! Just jumped on the scales and I'm exactly 14 stone - that's horrific!!! Lol I will have a goal of 12 when baby is out of me by min jan as I have always been bigger x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Evie you're pregnant!!! Last time I weighed myself pregnant I had passed 13 stone. So I was well pleased to be 11 and a half when he was 3 weeks old. I think my preeclampsia mustve had me retaining a lot of fluid.

My mum made a good point that by 3 weeks my milk had almost dried up and now Ive managed to get my supply back again so maybe that accounts for some of the weight. Especially first thing in the morning when engorged!

Anyway, after my good intentions yesterday was disasterous. For lunch (over the space of 2 hours) I had 2 packets of crisps, a banana, 'go ahead' biscuits. then I went shopping at 4pm with the boy and bought myself a choc bar to scoff on the way home :wall: Had pasta bake and salad for tea and I took the opportunity while OH was watching the baby to premake a salad for myself for todays lunch so fingers crossed today should be better. The baby is being very demanding this morning so Ive only had a yoghurt so far... Im off to get a glass of water and some fruit.

ok so far Ive had;
a yoghurt, a banana, kiwi and fig :) and a pint of water. Im gonna wait til 12 now and have my salad! :yay: I nearly went to the biscuit cupboard out of habit a min ago! :wall: Im not really hungry either!

:lol: we need a 'like' button like we have on facebook!!!

I think theres quite a few of us saying we're about ready to kick start a diet. I might star PFs biggest loser :rofl: now that wilma's up the duff she'll stop putting us all to shame! ;)

A few weeks back I got weighed and was 10st 12 no scales until after Christmas for me lol :blush:

I was over 13stone by your stage!! dont be hard on yourself!!

I shall get weighed Thursday!! I do walk everywhere but by god it's all on my tummy!! What an arse!!

10st 12lb?! I weighed more than that before I got preggers! lol

Lol I'm proper tiny framed!! It just don't look right :blush: I'm all bump!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
kayx94
Back