First response Evap!

Jacko

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I peed on a FR 2nd wee!!! As I did it my door went and ended up going out and not checking!! Few hours later I see that!!
I am unsure if it's an Evap or not. I have been ttc so but nervous incase! I can't get to the shops for a few days it's driving me insane lol x

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    12.6 KB · Views: 180
Hi everyone,

I peed on a FR 2nd wee!!! As I did it my door went and ended up going out and not checking!! Few hours later I see that!!
I am unsure if it's an Evap or not. I have been ttc so but nervous incase! I can't get to the shops for a few days it's driving me insane lol x

I definitely see that line, I would say it's an early positive. How many days post ovulation are you. ?. My frers have been stark white when not pregnant. xx

I don't think it has colour to it. Retest in a day or two?

Well I think it was an Evap! No period, and IC are stark white!!! My cycles vary from 28-36 days! I have PCOS so I may not of ovulated! I am testing with a FR on Xmas eve ! Unless the dreaded witch turns up before. Xxxx

The ic can have a totally different hcg minimum than the frer!

Thank you! Well I am not testing until Xmas eve. No signs of AF at the moment but no PG symptoms either. Thank you xxx

I can see a line for sure. Good luck with retesting. Fingers crossed for a Christmas positive! Xx

I can't believe I have held out and not tested!!!!! I am waiting to do it with BF as I have not seen him for few days. No period and I have been exhausted to the point of feeling horrific!! However I have ben running around all over the place because of Christmas plus my its are off school! Think I am just looking into things! I also looked at my nails and thought wow they look long and healthy . Then after about 10 minutes I googled and decided it is an early symptom ������

So I got my period today gutted ��

Sorry to hear that Jacko :(
Good luck for 2017.x

Sorry to hear that Jacko. Better than a Christmas eve bfn I suppose? Good luck for next cycle xx

Thank you. Had so much going on over Xmas that it has taken my mind of things. Fingers crossed BFP soon xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back