3 Positives on Predictor, 2 Negatives on First Response!!

I did a clear response this morning too. I did one on weds and it was completely clear, no lines but u wasn't that surprised as I them read that they should be used the first day after af doesn't show. Well I did one anyway and there was the faintest of lines there within five mins. I also did one under water and my husband did one too! The other two had no lines at all. I read that an evap disappears if you run it under way so I ran all of them. Mine still has a really faint line, but I'm sure I can now see a faint one on My husbands! I don't really know what to think especially as mine came up with a line in the first place. The line was so faint I couldn't tell if it had a pink twinge or not. What do you think ladies?

Thanks, will do.

Does anybody know the right to work out dpo?

Just count the days after the ovulation day, if you don't know when you ovulated , then it's normally 14 days for a luteal phase after ovulation till AF arrives on a textbook 28 day cycle, or 14 days before AF is due if you have longer cycles. some ladies can have slightly different luteal phases but more commonly 14 days.

Good luck

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back