FINALLY! After 4 Rounds of Clomid!

Wow! What fable news hun hope u have a happy healthy 9 months enjoy Xx

WE DID IT!!!!!!!
After ttc for 1 yr 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day and 4 rounds of clomid later.

Since my temp didnt plumet this morning id do a test....so I went down stairs bleary eyed and did a frer, and not long after dipping my 2nd line came up.

I called to hubby to come dowstairs and i just burst out crying shouting "we did it we did it" and he was absolutely over the moon....

so together then we did a Cleablue (normal test), and a tesco test and they were positive as well, so then i told him to get his mobile ad film us doing the digi so wed be able to see the words pop up...i have to admit i was terrified it was going to say not pregnant, but sure enuff "pregnant 1 - 2" came up

Me and hubby have been on a hell of a ride but this cycle we took a different approach...didnt use conceive plus and we actually relaxed and enjoyed bding. Im really happy as if af had got me today it would have meant having my HSG next week, so i get to avoid that now.

anyway, since i know everyone loves a good bfp piccie, heres mine :)

xxxxxxxxx

omgggggg this is amazing news!!!!!

congrats congrats congraaaaats to u and ur hubby!!! :) over the moon for u! so glad all that baby dust luck u have myaelf and all the other ladies u finally got ur bfp!! :)

see u in tri 1 hini :) xxxx

well done. And how lovely to film it as well!

:yay: congratulations xxx

4th times a charm jus like me :) :) very simular time frame ttc wise to me too xxx
enjoy every second as it goes too fast xxx :) :) :)

sent from my snazzy new Galaxy S3 xxx

Omgggg so so happy for you!!!

:whistle: fapatalking :whistle:

Congratulations again Bella! I am over the moooooooooon for ya duck!
Enjoy it all and try not to worry! You got a Bella Bean! Woo! :) :) :)

Ahh lovely news. Congratulations :) enjoy it! x

WOW congratulations hun this is fab news, we joined at the same time i believe so i know the long hard rd you have had to go down to get your bfp. So very pleased for you. so hope i can join you soon.

Michelle. x

Omg congrats!!! What fantastic news for you! You well and truly deserve it. I hope you have a very happy and healthy 9 months! Now come over to tri one to see me! Xxxxxx

OMG OMG OMG!!! I totally missed this today with all the excitement over Nat

Huge congratulations to you and your hubby. Exciting times ahead! See you in the mummies section in 9 months! X

thank you girls :)

iv only just got in from telling our families. was such a lovely experience....its been a funny ol' day tho, the different emotions iv gone throuh have been unreal, iv got from estatically happy, to panic striken, to worrying, to crying etc etc its unreal

graduating to tri 1 is very scary...might poke a toe in there

xxxxxxxxx

ahhhh Bellarina, that's just amazing news - another sucess for the lovely Clomid too.

Wishing you a lovely super sticky pregnancy, enjoy it, it's been a long wait for you XX

What fantastic news, I remember you from TTC and you did the threads for bfp's, looking forward to seeing you in the mummy section in a few months time :) Big congrats xxx

Congratulations sweetheart!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back