Please let this be real and stick!

Awesome news!!! I am so happy to see this :yay: so much!! Sticky, H&H 9 months to you n bean!! xxx

So pleased for you hun. Huge congratulations!! Wishing you a very happy, healthy and sticky pregnancy xxx

Wonderful new Starfish - am so so thrilled for you.

Hoping it's a super sticky one and wishing you a H&H 9 months - enjoy! x

ETee your pic is going to give me nightmares lol x

Awwwwww that is so sweet :'(
Congratulations and I wish you a very sticky sticky sticky bean!! Good luck hun.

Today is the same date me and my OH got together in 2009. I'm late for my period too so I'm going to do a test tonight and I really hope it's a bfp! xxxxx

OMFG..... I just said and dropped the phone.... My hubby looked at me like Im mental and I had to tell him your story! Hope this is a sticky bean for you. Pm me anytime cos I know you will hide from tri 1 for a while..... Sooooo happy for you honey, you have made my day!! Huge congrats to you both, soooo deserve this!! Tracey xxx

Last edited:
wow congrats starfish :D great news huny x x x big big hugs x

oh what fantastic news Starfish and so romantic how you told your OH! Wishing you a very happy & healthy 9 months x x

OMG starfish!!!!! huge congratulations! :dance:

soooo happy for you!!heres to a very happy and healthy 9 months!!!! :yay:

omg starfish, that so great!!!! sending you loads of sticky :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust: :dust:

YAY congrats, hope everything goes ok for you and bean xx

Such brilliant news Star. Huge congratulations to you. Here's hoping for a healthy and happy 9 months.
xxx

Congratulations to you Star Fish! Really pleased for you! :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back