FINALLY! After 4 Rounds of Clomid!

Bellarina

Reaction score
WE DID IT!!!!!!!
After ttc for 1 yr 3 months 3 weeks and 1 day and 4 rounds of clomid later.

Since my temp didnt plumet this morning id do a test....so I went down stairs bleary eyed and did a frer, and not long after dipping my 2nd line came up.

I called to hubby to come dowstairs and i just burst out crying shouting "we did it we did it" and he was absolutely over the moon....

so together then we did a Cleablue (normal test), and a tesco test and they were positive as well, so then i told him to get his mobile ad film us doing the digi so wed be able to see the words pop up...i have to admit i was terrified it was going to say not pregnant, but sure enuff "pregnant 1 - 2" came up

Me and hubby have been on a hell of a ride but this cycle we took a different approach...didnt use conceive plus and we actually relaxed and enjoyed bding. Im really happy as if af had got me today it would have meant having my HSG next week, so i get to avoid that now.

anyway, since i know everyone loves a good bfp piccie, heres mine :)

xxxxxxxxx

Attachments

• 2012-11-14 08.19.16.jpg
    2012-11-14 08.19.16.jpg
    176.3 KB · Views: 75
  • 2012-11-14 08.19.38.jpg
    2012-11-14 08.19.38.jpg
    179.5 KB · Views: 71
  • 2012-11-14 08.20.02.jpg
    2012-11-14 08.20.02.jpg
    182.5 KB · Views: 98
Super super congrats !! I was lookin at your ticker he othhe day aswell thinking of how long you have been ttc!

Have a h&h! Xxxxx

WooHoo!!! Another clomid lady!

I'm so happy for you hun i've got goosebumps!

Congratulations sweetheart, hope you have a happy and healthy 9 months. Look forward to seeing you in tri1

x x x

Awww sweetheart, congratulations!!

Thats such wonderful news!

We were in ttc together for a while, so i am so happy you've got your bfp!

:)

XX

OMG!!!! I am so pleased for you! Enjoy every minute of your pregnancy xxx

Wow wow wow wow!!!!

Bella I'm so so so happy for you!! I just welled up as I totally understand the stresses you've had! Now relax and enjoy it, the did really begins now!!

Congratulations :)

Xxxxxx

thank you girls so much...i just pray it is sticky as its taken so long to get this baby, and the emotional rollercoaster both hubby and i have been on i wouldnt wish on my worst enemy.

xxxx

Awsome pics :)

Congratulations again! :good:

Wishing a happy and healthy pregnancy to you xx

Last edited:
That's fantastic! Many congratulations!

so happy for you - what a lovely sight all those ++++ tests :) happy and healthy 9 months :)

congratulations...really pleased for you xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back