after a year trying, got my bfp!!!!

Congratulations hun, I got very dark lines on my test, and the control line came up before the test line, I'm just having a girl though :D xxx

Congratulations!

Just found this on the net:

There are two primary types of twins, Identical and Fraternal.

Identical twins occur when the egg splits after fertilization. To date no indication of a genetic link has been found. Anyone has a chance, though small, of having identical twins.

Fraternal twins occur when more than one egg is dropped during ovulation. This trait can be inherited from the mother's side of the family. Studies have shown that the chances are also increased by being overweight or older.

Congratulations!

Just found this on the net:

There are two primary types of twins, Identical and Fraternal.

Identical twins occur when the egg splits after fertilization. To date no indication of a genetic link has been found. Anyone has a chance, though small, of having identical twins.

Fraternal twins occur when more than one egg is dropped during ovulation. This trait can be inherited from the mother's side of the family. Studies have shown that the chances are also increased by being overweight or older.

Thats brill thanks, now why didn,t I think to look on line.:wall2:

Congratulations hun, I got very dark lines on my test, and the control line came up before the test line, I'm just having a girl though :D xxx

That sounds good, I waited a week with the boy,s and they were faint lines and i,m dying for a girl.
Just one tho lol.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back