FINALLY! After 4 Rounds of Clomid!

Fantastic new hun really thrilled for you. Congratulations. x

Here's to a happy and healthy 9 months!

Gizzy xxxxx

Bella hun, congrats again!! So so happy for you! I've not ventured over to tri 1 yet but will soon so see you there chick, will be nice to have another familiar face xxxxxx

Ps - spooky we also didn't use conceive plus this cycle, we ran out when I was ov. Wonder if that made a difference? Xxx

congratulations

amazing news!!!!!!!!

xxx

Congratulations love! Wishing you a very happy, healthy 9 months. x

Oh by the way Bella.... my eyes feel so much better that ive uncrossed them! :lol:

thank you for the messages girls, just been to gp and had it all confirmed....got midwife appt for 28th november...feeling a bit more real now.

awe timtam im surpirsed they didnt stay crossed with all this wind wev had lol uv had them crossed nearly 16 mths nw lol!!! it obv worked tho sweety so thank you very much

oh kaykay i think ur right as id used conceiveplus the prev onths and nothing, the 1 month we went au naturele bam!

xxxxx

Hi Hun!!! I remember being in ttc with you , took me a year so I know how hard it is! Massive massive congratulations!! I'm so pleased for you. You'll love being a mummy! Xx

awe i absolutely cannot wait! im so excited for all the milestones....cant wait for my bump...cant wait for scans....and baby moving/kicking etc and eventually holding baby in my arms, im soooooo excited!!

xxx

Lovely news, congratulations xxx

Awwww sweetie I have only just seen the news!!!

Massive congratulations, I have been rooting for you for so long now.

You must be on cloud 9.

You got your BFP on the day I had baby :lol: :lol:

xxxxxx

thanks hana xxx

yes carnat I did have my bfo the same day ur little prince was born (he is beautiful btw)

how crazy is that! im absolutely over the moon but have to keep reminding myself that its really happened

lol xxxxx

Bellarina, you're preggers!!! Congratulations, really am over the moon for you. That really made me smile when I saw a comment you made and a cheeky little ticker underneath your sign out :) Xx

Hee hee @cheeky little ticker!

Im so happy hun its unreal...still cant believe it :)

hope motherhood is goin well xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back