Please let this be real and stick!

So sorry im only congratulating you now! Went to bed early last nite and ended up leaving my phone at hone all day.
Well done! Fab news! And I have to say, a great way to tell DH !
Wishing you a happy and healthy nine months and an extra sticky bean xxxx

this is fantastic news and what a lovely way to tell oh. strange how things happen on certain days, xxxx

Congratulations and what lovely timing to find out. Sending you extra strength sticky bean glue.

That's amazing news congratulations, I'm so happy for you I know you've been TTC for a while.
I hope everything goes smoothly for you, the way you told your hubbie was lovely!

images
..... Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months, sticky vibes to... x

Congratulations!! :)
Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! x

Was gonna say, xmas baby!!! When are you due star?? Gawd this is soooooo exciting :love: I'm nearly as excited as if it was me!!! :rofl:

Thanks Princess - Do you really think a xmas baby is ok? It sounds like a nightmare to me, still I have an excuse to avoid going to the in-laws this year....

One website said it would be due xmas eve. Nightmare! Still my hubby thought it very funny and suggested we call it Jesus if it came on the day. :roll:

I KNEW it!! Wow!! Congratulations!! Ur a week behind me, I'm over the moon for you! So so so happy!! :) xxxxxxxx

Yup, I just pray I go the distance! I always feel sad when I see Jennyfarful's ticker as we got pregnant together too, but then again I'm always so glad to see that she is still healthy and progressing. It will be great doing it together xx

:lol: it could be something very special for you, and what a gorgeous christmas present. Put it this way, if it happens you won't be complaining about it, you'll just be delighted with your little bundle of gorgeousness.
Maybe we should start a xmas name thread? :lol: Noel, holly....... x

Oh my fricking god! My mouth is literally hanging open!

Aww Starfish, i'm so happy for you - completely gobsmacked but really really chuffed to bits!

I can't believe it, i genuinely didn't think for a second you'd be trying long at all but you certainly caught quickly! :good:

And your wax thing as well, i thought you was just being your kooky self - ok, i'm going to close my mouth now! :)

I'm sending sticky vibes your way :cake2:

Thanks for the sticky from everyone xxxx it means loads xxx

Lou, my kooky self? Love it! MWAH!

Last edited:
OMFG..... I just said and dropped the phone.... My hubby looked at me like Im mental and I had to tell him your story! Hope this is a sticky bean for you. Pm me anytime cos I know you will hide from tri 1 for a while..... Sooooo happy for you honey, you have made my day!! Huge congrats to you both, soooo deserve this!! Tracey xxx

:rotfl: I've missed you! :hug:

Starfish I proper LOL'd when I read about your partner naming your child ha ha.

I kept track secretly from time to time over the last few months on what was happening to you girls and I was really sad at your news. Youve had a tough time hey.

BUT MASSIVE CONGRATS really am pleased for you sending you sticky bean dust and keeping everything x'd for you xxxx

Great news!!!! Congrats and here's to a happy and healthy 9 months x x x

I'm sooooooo happy for you both! :) Huge congrats Xx

Oh congratulations to you, sending lots of sticky dust your way for a sticky baby hun

wow I can't believe we are onto BFP's for xmas babys already! Mine baby was born Jan 6th, wonder who will get that one next year on PF...

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back