FINALLY! After 4 Rounds of Clomid!

thank you girls...got first midwife appt next wed :) xxx

Yaaaaaaaaaaaaay! :yay: Massive congratulations to you both! I'm so happy for you hun :D Wishing you a happy and healthy 9 months! I'll be keepin track of how you're getting on. I've been checking bfp's for you for a long time and not been on for ages, just thought I'd check today and here you are! :yay: Enjoy your pregnancy hun :D x x

thank you both :)

Vixxie im a nervous wreck hun!!! worrying about everything because its taken so long to conceive xxx

Big congrats, hope you have a happy and healthy pregnancy. x

Big congrats. Wishing you a super sticky bean and happy healthy 9 months.

thank you both :)

Vixxie im a nervous wreck hun!!! worrying about everything because its taken so long to conceive xxx

Aw bless you, can't blame you hun. Before you know it your 12 week scan will be here and you'll be able to chill out slightly :hugs: x x

Hee hee @cheeky little ticker!

Im so happy hun its unreal...still cant believe it :)

hope motherhood is goin well xxx

How are you hun? Hope you're feeling well :) You'll still be on cloud 9! I'm looking forward to keeping up with your pregnancy chat!

It's truly life changing! But amazing. Eva is so cute and has a little personality already! I keep looking at this little human being we made lol Xxxxx

well done you :)

Sorry ive not been around much, had the pretty shit news that I can't concieve naturally and ivf isn't applicable to us so no little ones for us :roll:

hi hun just noticed u had chlomid. congrats on your bfp hun its amazing
i have 7 week scan tmrw and we have been ttc for 2.5 yrs. i must have had 8.months of chlomid and ovarian drilling and we fell on our first round of ivf.....its such a rollercoaster of emotions im dreading tmrw scan ...
xxx

Awe hun ul be fine....it is a massive rollercoaster after ltttc isnt it.

I hav my 12 week scan on 8th jan so counting down the days!!

Xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back