after a year trying, got my bfp!!!!

masonowen

Reaction score
A bit late posting this, but got my bfp just over a week ago. We almost gave up but two weeks after we came back from holiday we got our bfp!!:lol:

I was due a week after our hols and my periods settled into a 28 cycle bowt 4months ago, bit I was really stressed about the flight so waited to test till I was a week late incase my cycle was disrupted.
The test line came up very dark and before the control line so I little worried about the prospect of twins. What do you think? My partners dad is a twin, and I tested after a week with my other two and they were no where near as dark, but they were crap tests. Am I worrying bowt nothin?

Ps, i,ll post a pic if anyone knows how to from a phone.

Don't worry, twins don't run on the man's side, it's the woman's side :)

Congrats!! :yay:

Phew thanks. I heard they are from the dads side, but I guess not. Got two little terrors, don,t need two more lol

Phew thanks. I heard they are from the dads side, but I guess not. Got two little terrors, don,t need two more lol

Not sure then, I thought it was the woman's side. We have twins on both sides, but was told to disregard DH's side.

Ask Kanga, she's a twin and knows about these things.

I asked her recently because I ovulated twice this month and would love to find out we're getting twins if we got a bfp (although DH would flip I think!!) xx

Congratulations! Sooo happy for u :)

Also would be slightly worrying if it is on man's side as oh has lots of aunties and uncles that are twins!

Not sure then, I thought it was the woman's side. We have twins on both sides, but was told to disregard DH's side.

Ask Kanga, she's a twin and knows about these things.

I asked her recently because I ovulated twice this month and would love to find out we're getting twins if we got a bfp (although DH would flip I think!!) xx

I,ll do that thabks. Tx for you xx

Congratulations hunny, I believe twins are passed down from.the mothers side as its ultimately the eggs that either split or hyper ovulation occurred (more that one released) xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back