***February Testing Thread***

I want to say I wouldn't but I know I would personally.

Can you get your hcg levels checked?
I can just don’t really feel like doing that as I’ve done all that before and still miscarried twice. Just don’t know how 2 other brands show a darkening test but the first response isn’t. Maybe I got a bad box or something

Are you sure the frer is the early result one and not the rapid result one Oliviasmommy? There’s a big difference between those two, id maybe do another test tomorrow to see how how it’s getting on, good luck x

Are you sure the frer is the early result one and not the rapid result one Oliviasmommy? There’s a big difference between those two, id maybe do another test tomorrow to see how how it’s getting on, good luck x

it is the early result one. Going to try another one shortly!

Congratulations, I know how difficult a journey you have had... Here's hoping for a healthy pregnancy <3 xxx
Thank you!! I am so nervous. I called my dr yesterday and they told me to start taking baby aspirin because I guess that can help if you have early miscarriages. Going to get some today!

Thank you!! I am so nervous. I called my dr yesterday and they told me to start taking baby aspirin because I guess that can help if you have early miscarriages. Going to get some today!
That is totally understandable after miscarriage. Pregnancy is such a nervous time but if getting aspirin and just rest when can. I will look forward to enjoying your journey to your rainbow baby xxx

That is totally understandable after miscarriage. Pregnancy is such a nervous time but if getting aspirin and just rest when can. I will look forward to enjoying your journey to your rainbow baby xxx

thank you so much! That means a lot to me! How are you feeling? When are you due?

thank you so much! That means a lot to me! How are you feeling? When are you due?
I'm okay 18weeks tomorrow and still nervous so I totally understand and send all the :dust: :pray: for you. You deserve it so much. Xxx <3

@Oliviasmommy congratulations lovely! I’ve been creeping on here! So happy for you! @chattychar1990 congrats on being ten weeks! Have you had a scan yet or is it coming up? I’m quietly sitting here on 7DPO, AF due Sunday. Had the laparoscopy this cycle, they didn’t remove anything because he found stage three endometriosis and needs a longer surgery. On the waiting list again, another 2-3 months which is good on the NHS. Trying in the meantime. Just had a pinching and bubble feeling behind my belly button yesterday and really sore boobs since yesterday too. Xx

@Oliviasmommy congratulations lovely! I’ve been creeping on here! So happy for you! @chattychar1990 congrats on being ten weeks! Have you had a scan yet or is it coming up? I’m quietly sitting here on 7DPO, AF due Sunday. Had the laparoscopy this cycle, they didn’t remove anything because he found stage three endometriosis and needs a longer surgery. On the waiting list again, another 2-3 months which is good on the NHS. Trying in the meantime. Just had a pinching and bubble feeling behind my belly button yesterday and really sore boobs since yesterday too. Xx

thank you!! Fingers crossed you get your BFP!!

@babylove2016
@TTC no2
Hey girls. I'm not too bad thank you. This time I needed counselling as could not cope very well. Were in cycle are you @babylove2016 ?
@TTC no2, how many weeks are you?

xx

Its very hard Charlotte uve been through an awful lot. The whole experience with what happened us changed me. I did lose abit off myself and I still have.
Def good to talk and keep talking <3

I'm now 12+1 with this baby. Taking each day as it comes. Need to get over 20weeks before I'll tell the kids x

@babylove2016
@TTC no2
Hey girls. I'm not too bad thank you. This time I needed counselling as could not cope very well. Were in cycle are you @babylove2016 ?
@TTC no2, how many weeks are you?

xx

oh Charlotte I’m so sorry to hear that. It’s so hard, we found both of ours so painful. I hope you’re slowly finding some peace. I’m due AF tomorrow but not holding out much hope as I had the laparoscopy on 31st jan, even though they didn’t remove anything I still had an op, might have messed me up this cycle although I think I did ovulate after the op. Where are you? Xxx

@babylove2016
I'm sorry to hear you went through sad times too. It does get better. I had laparoscopy a few years ago and I think it did not mess up my cycles. So they did not find anything? Have you tested? x
I'm 3 dpo today.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back