***February Testing Thread***

That's a good idea... Could use the cheapies again tomorrow then confirm day after if all looking good tomorrow. Sending you all the baby dust for that test xxx :dust: :dust:
Thanks Jac. How you feeling? How far are you now? Xx

That's a good idea... Could use the cheapies again tomorrow then confirm day after if all looking good tomorrow. Sending you all the baby dust for that test xxx :dust: :dust:

Keep us updated :pray:..

I'm okay nearly 19weeks but not feeling great in Tri 2 but happy baby still nestled in so not complaining. Just can't wait to see you getting your bfp xxx

Keep us updated :pray:..

I'm okay nearly 19weeks but not feeling great in Tri 2 but happy baby still nestled in so not complaining. Just can't wait to see you getting your bfp xxx

Oh bless ya, I'm so happy you got your sticky bean xx

Some people on my ovusense group said it looks like a dye run. My other half just came home and he said he can see it and it's pink. His eye sight isn't great either xx

I definitely see something pink but I’m not sure if it’s too far to the left?! I hope I’m wrong and you get a bfp on a FRER in a couple of days xx

Thanks Char, I thought that too but never used these tests before so I'm not too sure where the test line should be xx

Hi ladies, AF arrived three days ago! But I got a call to book my next laparoscopy to remove the tissue from the stage three endometriosis-12 March so just a couple of weeks away! I’m hoping for an April conception! We have a wedding to go to abroad in June next year so need it to happen pretty quickly - come July time we’d have to stop trying until after the wedding. Feeling really down about all this- work has been really tough and I was signed off for stress for five weeks. What is life!? Xx

Hi ladies, AF arrived three days ago! But I got a call to book my next laparoscopy to remove the tissue from the stage three endometriosis-12 March so just a couple of weeks away! I’m hoping for an April conception! We have a wedding to go to abroad in June next year so need it to happen pretty quickly - come July time we’d have to stop trying until after the wedding. Feeling really down about all this- work has been really tough and I was signed off for stress for five weeks. What is life!? Xx
Sorry life has been shit for you hun but I hope you fall pregnant very quickly after you get rid of the endometriosis. Sending lots of love <3 xx

So I tested with FMU this morning and an FRER is completely negative. When I wiped it was streaked with dark brown but too much I think to be implantation. Think I must be out this month now as AF due today

84C18E12-A13B-4FF2-9697-DB4F163D2C4D.jpeg

Hey girls
Do you wait till af due date or test early?

I don't know why but I'm struggling to be patient and wait till at least 8 dpo. Am I addicted to testing? :) x

Hello everyone :wave:

Congrats to all who got bfps!!

This maybe a random question. I wasn’t really trying that hard this month as hubbie away so only maybe dtd twice around ovulation. I tested early approx 9/10 days post ovulation with frer I got a pink faint line. However af came right on time. Iv had a bad run of bad tests. Could I be that unlucky with tests. I’m never really sure whether it’s a chemical pregnancy or not xx

I'm so sorry, this happened to me a few cycles ago xx

I forgot how rough TTC could be, I’m pretty sure AF is starting now too at first I thought implantation bleeding but now there seems to be more and more of it. I’ve got to hang fire a couple of cycles now as I can’t have another December baby ‍♀️ Three would push me over the edge lol x

Hi ladies
Just thought I would give some of you a little hope and share my story. We started ttc#2 in Jan 2018. Took over a year for gp to investigate with with bloods for me and sperm analysis for hubby. All came back clear. I was eventually referred to a gynaecologist at the hospital and had my consultation in dec 2019. She did bloods, scans and booked me for a hsg which I had in January 2020. My left tube was slightly blocked but all looked ok they said. 18 days later af showed I was devastated. This cycle I tested early from 7dpo as I always do and 7-9dpo bfn. 10 dpo brown spotting so guessed I was out so didn’t test 10-11 dpo. 12 dpo comes day before af and realised the spotting was getting lighter rather than heavier and the one spot on my face I usually get turned into 6 ! That prompted me to test the eve of 12 dpo and I’m still in shock with the result I got Thursday.

0BE35E35-9EEE-426E-84B6-E6735C00A9DE.png

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back