***February Testing Thread***

@TTC no2
Aw not long and you will be in safe zone! Have you already had your first screening? x

@babylove2016
I'm sorry to hear you went through sad times too. It does get better. I had laparoscopy a few years ago and I think it did not mess up my cycles. So they did not find anything? Have you tested? x
I'm 3 dpo today.
Yeah they found stage three endometriosis so I’m on the wait list for removal. 2-3 months and it’s on my right ovary, which I don’t think I’m ovulating from. Yeah here’s the latest. XxFA576E67-504D-490F-AF1C-10B0ED771E8B.jpeg

@TTC no2
Aw not long and you will be in safe zone! Have you already had your first screening? x

We've had the dating scan. Next is our quadruple test. So I should know what my odds are for spina bifida I hope by 16 weeks. X

I'm going crazy haha

Yeah I've got more of these tests and one FRER so I don't want to waste it but I know what I'm like I'll end up doing it. I was worried it was a evap but it's so pink in person xx

Yeah I would be the same as that has colour in it but would try keep the frer for next couple days and even use these tests to see if get darker... How many dpo are you. It would be amazing to see that frer have good colour in next few days xxx

Yeah I would be the same as that has colour in it but would try keep the frer for next couple days and even use these tests to see if get darker... How many dpo are you. It would be amazing to see that frer have good colour in next few days xxx

I'm 7dpo today so was shocked and as its so early I think that's why I don't quite believe it. May save the FRER for 9dpo xx

I'm 7dpo today so was shocked and as its so early I think that's why I don't quite believe it. May save the FRER for 9dpo xx

That's a good idea... Could use the cheapies again tomorrow then confirm day after if all looking good tomorrow. Sending you all the baby dust for that test xxx :dust: :dust:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back