***February Testing Thread***

AF is here! It’s a bad one this time, agony and loads of clots, which isn’t surprising considering how sore my boobs were. It seems to correlate for me.

Hopefully just one more to go? :D
Sorry sock xxx

AF is here! It’s a bad one this time, agony and loads of clots, which isn’t surprising considering how sore my boobs were. It seems to correlate for me.

Hopefully just one more to go? :D

Sorry Sock x. if its any help we was going to start the process of ivf July 2019 and got pregnant June 2019, as far as i was concerned it was my last chance. I dont know what you do or dont do and i do believe its likely more fate/luck that helps but take a cycle to do something totally different that you usually dont ya know? I swear by Cough medicine, and not a lot of sex (haha) honestly i made sure we had 3-4 days abstidance before a +opk attempt. this method worked twice for us.

Sorry Sock x. if its any help we was going to start the process of ivf July 2019 and got pregnant June 2019, as far as i was concerned it was my last chance. I dont know what you do or dont do and i do believe its likely more fate/luck that helps but take a cycle to do something totally different that you usually dont ya know? I swear by Cough medicine, and not a lot of sex (haha) honestly i made sure we had 3-4 days abstidance before a +opk attempt. this method worked twice for us.

I started taking evening primrose oil and vitamin d tablets last cycle and in a matter of days it had given me proper EWCM for the first time ever. I’ll definitely be doing that again. Fingers crossed it works on our last go but I’m pretty geared for IVF now so I’m not really fussed if it doesn’t :)

I’m 10 dpo today and have gotten a faint BFP. I am so nervous as to what to think. Hoping this sticks!

DA62DB25-F29D-4496-91BE-D702C86C3ADE.jpeg

Thank you!!! My boobs have become a little fuller and I’ve had an increased appetite but that’s it. Think that is ok for now?

Hey ladies,

What would you say to these? Would you Bd tonight or wait to see if tomorrow its stronger?

cervix is high, soft and open and lots off EWCM

Xx

IMG_20200217_173742.jpg

Hi all, have you noticed a change with frer? I am a little nervous. So see my tests below. The first one is a cheapie from this morning at 14 DPO. I took another one this afternoon, the frer in the second photo, and the line is barely there! I got a positive dollar store brand (third photo) and a positive digital at 12 dpo. What do you think? such a drastic difference between the two today!!

362CDBB9-C1A7-4192-99F7-338A008A33EA.jpeg 99EC607B-A5D9-4381-A16F-4EAA6CC127C4.jpeg F9A3C624-714F-4508-8264-2DD4C697641F.jpeg 1CAEA507-D416-4159-88D9-F967DEB7CACB.jpeg

Hi all, have you noticed a change with frer? I am a little nervous. So see my tests below. The first one is a cheapie from this morning at 14 DPO. I took another one this afternoon, the frer in the second photo, and the line is barely there! I got a positive dollar store brand (third photo) and a positive digital at 12 dpo. What do you think? such a drastic difference between the two today!!

View attachment 90095 View attachment 90097 View attachment 90099 View attachment 90101

Maybe your wee was too diluted for the FR

I want to say I wouldn't but I know I would personally.

Can you get your hcg levels checked?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back