***February Testing Thread***

Sparkey999

Reaction score
I haven't seen a testing thread for February yet so figured i would get one started. Let me know know your dates girls and I will add you :)

Best of Luck to all, Maybe we will get some lucky leap year babies?!? :good: :dust:

1st
2nd
3rd Sparkey999
4th
5th
6th
7th Kels1234
8th
9th
10th
11th
12th
13th
14th
15th Sockvortex
16th
17th
18th
19th
20th Oliviasmommy
21st
22nd
23rd
24th
25th
26th
27th
28th
29th

:love:

Last edited:
Put me down for the 15th :) Hopefully this is our last try before IVF! We got our forms through today :D

Put me down for the 15th :) Hopefully this is our last try before IVF! We got our forms through today :D
Yay Sock, hopefully you get your BFP naturally and no need to go through with IVF! good luck xo

Yay Sock, hopefully you get your BFP naturally and no need to go through with IVF! good luck xo

Thanks! I’m kind of fascinated about the whole process but I’m not looking forward to sticking myself with needles every day, lol.

Good luck to you too!

Thanks for starting this! You can put me down for the 7th, but I think we missed the window this month. Having major issues with my family, has put me into a weird place. But I'll still be around just in case!

Thanks for starting this! You can put me down for the 7th, but I think we missed the window this month. Having major issues with my family, has put me into a weird place. But I'll still be around just in case!
Sorry to hear that @kels1234, hope everything is ok! Good luck for testing xo

Good luck everyone!! My hubbie is away for part of my fertile week so I’ll not be trying as much for this month. I’m gona skip February. Can’t wait to see lots of bfps. Xxx

It seems there is only a really small group of us ladies still ttc. Seems not so long ago there was heaps of activity on the ttc forums but it is so quiet nowadays :(

Not that I am not over the moon for all the BFP's! Just starting to get lonely on this side of the fence..

It seems there is only a really small group of us ladies still ttc. Seems not so long ago there was heaps of activity on the ttc forums but it is so quiet nowadays :(

Not that I am not over the moon for all the BFP's! Just starting to get lonely on this side of the fence..

I feel ya. Most definitely Very happy for everyone who has gotten their BFP already, still hard waiting though. Our turn is coming.

Hoping feb is a good month for u all ladies x

Super strong ovulation pains just now. It’s four days early so it seems this will be a shorter cycle for me! :)

Good luck to everyone xx

January was very quiet. I would join in these threads but it feels so pointless me even having a tiny bit of hope and getting excited for a day to test.

I think just need to work out how I can give up and move on from wanting a family. It’s not what I want but I can’t see it ever being any other way. Fed up of unexplained infertility putting me in a dark place every month.

Good luck to everyone xx

January was very quiet. I would join in these threads but it feels so pointless me even having a tiny bit of hope and getting excited for a day to test.

I think just need to work out how I can give up and move on from wanting a family. It’s not what I want but I can’t see it ever being any other way. Fed up of unexplained infertility putting me in a dark place every month.

Millie, so sorry you are feeling this way. Sometimes the best thing we can do is just take a step back and refocus on something else for a while. Not because we can never achieve our dream, but for self preservation. Our focus can be so narrow for so long, we miss what it's like on the other side.

I've recently decided to start going to therapy, it wasn't the TTC that prompted me to it, however I will be discussing that struggle as well. I'm hoping it will be helpful to me and I really hope that you find works best for you. Because you deserve the best; you are more than worth it. Wishing you all the luck in the world. <3

Well AF is here so time to start a new cycle yet again! :afalert:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back