***February Testing Thread***

Having a horrible time this cycle. 11dpo and I’ve got cramps, such sore boobs and this morning I woke up with a nosebleed. I’m so over this, haha. Can’t wait for AF.
It does sound promising @SockVortex but it is always so hard to know coz of those pesky pms symptoms. fingers crossed for you xo

Trying not to symptom spot but I’ve gotten some cramps in my calf’s, becoming thirstier and notice I’m tired. The last two pregnancies were the same symptoms right before my bfp. Fingers crossed!!

That’s exciting! How long til you test? :)

14dpo today. Did a cheapie but its a bfn :( Safe to say I’m out as it’s pretty late in the game. Spotting brown now too which is odd as it’s usually pink but I guess AF will be here in a few days either way.

Less than two weeks til our appointment though! :D

14dpo today. Did a cheapie but its a bfn :( Safe to say I’m out as it’s pretty late in the game. Spotting brown now too which is odd as it’s usually pink but I guess AF will be here in a few days either way.

Less than two weeks til our appointment though! :D
The brown may be implantation @SockVortex which means you wouldn’t get a positive until a few days anyway.
I really hope this is it for you but if not your appointment is around the corner <3 xx

The brown may be implantation @SockVortex which means you wouldn’t get a positive until a few days anyway.
I really hope this is it for you but if not your appointment is around the corner <3 xx

I thought that too but I think 14dpo is too late for implantation bleeding. Oh well. I just want these two weeks to go fast now! :D I’ve told work about IVF and they’re clearing it with HR so I can have as much time off as I need <3

Morning guys, I'm absolutely gutted. Just got off the phone with the doctors and because I already have a daughter from a previous relationship. I can't have fertility treatment, they won't even give me clomid :(

Morning guys, I'm absolutely gutted. Just got off the phone with the doctors and because I already have a daughter from a previous relationship. I can't have fertility treatment, they won't even give me clomid :(

What? Not even Clomid? That’s crazy. I’m sorry they told you that. Could you go private?

What? Not even Clomid? That’s crazy. I’m sorry they told you that. Could you go private?

I'm having blood tests to confirm ouvlation, but she said from there I won't be referred to the fertility clinic but they will speak to them regarding my results. I'm just so frustrated, even if I have had another child I was a lot younger then and I also have PCOS. You can't just assume you got pregnant naturally the first time it will happen again xx

I’m so sorry @CrazyChic my doctor told me the same. I got pregnant naturally first time so they go by that . Even tho it took me ages and I had surgery.

They are sending me to see someone about my spotting and said hopefully in turn it helps my fertility but it’s not a fertility assessment.

hope you get good news soon xx

I'm having blood tests to confirm ouvlation, but she said from there I won't be referred to the fertility clinic but they will speak to them regarding my results. I'm just so frustrated, even if I have had another child I was a lot younger then and I also have PCOS. You can't just assume you got pregnant naturally the first time it will happen again xx

Hi hun, sorry to butt in here but have you tried INOFOLIC? I have PCO and used this to get pregnant with my 1st. I hadn't ovulated in over a year and was pregnant within 2 months of using it. I combined it with temping. I honestly can't recommend it enough! xx

Hi hun, sorry to butt in here but have you tried INOFOLIC? I have PCO and used this to get pregnant with my 1st. I hadn't ovulated in over a year and was pregnant within 2 months of using it. I combined it with temping. I honestly can't recommend it enough! xx

Hey yeah I've been taking it for 7months xx

AF is here! It’s a bad one this time, agony and loads of clots, which isn’t surprising considering how sore my boobs were. It seems to correlate for me.

Hopefully just one more to go? :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Kiara.y2
Back