February testing thread 2019

Wow that's a very clear :bfp:! Congrats Snuddles!:dust:

So sorry for those who AF got...:hug:

Sorry I've been out of touch, been really unwell this week. That's 6 month's post EP now and no luck :( My AF arrived last Monday CD26 taking my avg cycle these days to 26 days in length.

Was kinda expecting it with FRER BFN in the days before so although sad, I contacted radiology and managed to get a slot to have my tube checked this month! Silver linings.. silver linings...

Sorry I've been out of touch, been really unwell this week. That's 6 month's post EP now and no luck :( My AF arrived last Monday CD26 taking my avg cycle these days to 26 days in length.

Was kinda expecting it with FRER BFN in the days before so although sad, I contacted radiology and managed to get a slot to have my tube checked this month! Silver linings.. silver linings...
Hopefully something comes from the check

Ahh I have felt like I am having AF alllll day today. It doesn’t even feel like pre cramps if feels like AF is already here but it’s obvs not. It’s not due to Monday so think it’s going to come on time

I’ve started spotting yesterday 9dpo. Only when I wipe and it’s pink. Not due on till Wednesday. This is not like me at all but my past couple af’s Have been weird. I’ve done a hpt today at 10 dpo and it’s negative. Possibly too early but I just don’t think i’m pregnant. I’m sat crying my heart out. I’m so pissed off. Will wait and see if it develops into af and if not test Wednesday

I’ve started spotting yesterday 9dpo. Only when I wipe and it’s pink. Not due on till Wednesday. This is not like me at all but my past couple af’s Have been weird. I’ve done a hpt today at 10 dpo and it’s negative. Possibly too early but I just don’t think i’m pregnant. I’m sat crying my heart out. I’m so pissed off. Will wait and see if it develops into af and if not test Wednesday

This happened to me last month so I know how heartbreaking it is- id even let myself believe it was implantation because it seemed possible.
Your not out until AF is here tho xx

This happened to me last month so I know how heartbreaking it is- id even let myself believe it was implantation because it seemed possible.
Your not out until AF is here tho xx
Thankyou. I keep telling myself that but I really think i’m out got my hopes up. Will wait and see though x

Thankyou. I keep telling myself that but I really think i’m out got my hopes up. Will wait and see though x
I’ve also started spotting this morning. Cried just like you.....but now I have to go to work. This really takes its toll

I’ve also started spotting this morning. Cried just like you.....but now I have to go to work. This really takes its toll
Aw i’m sorry. It’s awful isn’t it. My dad is coming round and I’ve got to pretend all is ok. He doesn’t get it. Hope work isn’t to bad for you xx

I'm sorry for everyone sad, out and/or struggling. I hope next cycle is it for you all.

I feel like we are one big family here.

I test on the 20th I think if I can make it and honestly...I feel like my period is coming. We dtd 3 times in a week which sure was nice in itself! But...since I didnt have the strips (I am getting more for next cycle) I just went by calendar. I hope if anything if I dont get a BFP my periods are gonna be normal again.

Hi I guess I am here now this month as we had couple of times unprotected sex and I am ovulating today or did yesterday as I am not tracking and it was very unexpected. I will be testing on the 28th of feb!
By the way as you know we are not really trying so I don’t have high hopes x

I'm sorry for everyone sad, out and/or struggling. I hope next cycle is it for you all.

I feel like we are one big family here.

I test on the 20th I think if I can make it and honestly...I feel like my period is coming. We dtd 3 times in a week which sure was nice in itself! But...since I didnt have the strips (I am getting more for next cycle) I just went by calendar. I hope if anything if I dont get a BFP my periods are gonna be normal again.

I was supposed to be testing today as AF possibly due. Holding out till the 20th if it stays away....
We can test together!!

Hi I guess I am here now this month as we had couple of times unprotected sex and I am ovulating today or did yesterday as I am not tracking and it was very unexpected. I will be testing on the 28th of feb!
By the way as you know we are not really trying so I don’t have high hopes x
Good luck xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back