February 2021 mummies!

Sorry for more toilet questions! Does anyone suffer with trapped wind? I’ve eaten dinner tonight and then had the worst trapped wind pain... I was panicking thinking it could be miscarriage pain but I have released some of it (haha) and it has relieved it ever so slightly! I’m just wondering if it’s something I’ve done Or whether this is common!!! apart from that no sickness today and 3 more sleeps after tonight until the scan! Eeeeeeeek :cheer: xx

Sorry for more toilet questions! Does anyone suffer with trapped wind? I’ve eaten dinner tonight and then had the worst trapped wind pain... I was panicking thinking it could be miscarriage pain but I have released some of it (haha) and it has relieved it ever so slightly! I’m just wondering if it’s something I’ve done Or whether this is common!!! apart from that no sickness today and 3 more sleeps after tonight until the scan! Eeeeeeeek :cheer: xx
Yep I have ibs so cramping is normal for me one of my “symptoms” have been wind ‍♀️ Sometimes letting off wind helps with the cramps x what day is your scan? I have mine on the 1st at 9am x

Reactions: LJD
Yep I have ibs so cramping is normal for me one of my “symptoms” have been wind ‍♀️ Sometimes letting off wind helps with the cramps x what day is your scan? I have mine on the 1st at 9am x
Feels a lot better this morning but I feel bloated and like it could possibly happen again today!
I paid for a private scan on the 1st at 6pm. I have my telephone appointment with midwife tomorrow xx

Feels a lot better this morning but I feel bloated and like it could possibly happen again today!
I paid for a private scan on the 1st at 6pm. I have my telephone appointment with midwife tomorrow xx

I’ve been getting cramps a lot though the night I’m so scared I keep running to the toilet to make sure I’m not bleeding x

wishing you all the best at your scan ❤️ X

I’ve been getting cramps on and off, may be gas related :lol: but also think I have a UTI at work. My cramps are always worse at night but looking at my previous journal they were worse at night then too. I find a soak in the bath before bed helps x

I’ve been getting cramps a lot though the night I’m so scared I keep running to the toilet to make sure I’m not bleeding x

wishing you all the best at your scan ❤️ X
And you xxxxx

Looks like I’m leaving . I’ve had bloods done and I have a scan on Tuesday but I’m pretty sure I’m losing my baby the bleeding is getting heavier. x
Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy’s xx

Looks like I’m leaving . I’ve had bloods done and I have a scan on Tuesday but I’m pretty sure I’m losing my baby the bleeding is getting heavier. x
Oh star girl, let’s hope that’s not the case - sending love xxx

Hope your ok xxx

So sorry to hear xx

I'm so sorry.

I have been struggling will be 8 weeks monday. I nap every day atm ha in the afternoon. Been sick, constipated, bloated, mood swings and my boobs are agony but I am over the moon.
The other ones seem to have let me off easy

That's me right now. I'm 8+4.

Super tired today because I slept very poorly last night. I nap 2 hours every day :D Today only 1,5 hours so far but the day is young.

I really hope it's true that this fatigue goes away after 1st trimester. I'd like to feel a bit more energetic.

I'm very sorry and wish you all the best. Hope you'll be fine. <3

So very sorry xxx be kind to yourself xxx

Yesterday was a bad day for gastro symptoms for me too! So windy - with trapped wind pains all over, constipated and super windy. And then because feeling so full, it was hard to eat because it felt like you were going to make it worse! I don't remember feeling this way the last two times so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Have my location scan tomorrow. Hoping it's in the right place this time!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
joshatflare
Back