• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

February 2021 mummies!

Yesterday was a bad day for gastro symptoms for me too! So windy - with trapped wind pains all over, constipated and super windy. And then because feeling so full, it was hard to eat because it felt like you were going to make it worse! I don't remember feeling this way the last two times so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

Have my location scan tomorrow. Hoping it's in the right place this time!
Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx

Bloody nausea. It’s relentless all day. ALL f’ing day :brat: I’m trying not to complain because I’d have given anything for this over the last 2 years but I’m not functioning well today. Thankfully I’m working from home (obvs not clinical) but not much is getting done. Just waves of it all the time. Hope these bands arrive soon, and help! X

Reactions: LJD
Yesterday was a bad day for gastro symptoms for me too! So windy - with trapped wind pains all over, constipated and super windy. And then because feeling so full, it was hard to eat because it felt like you were going to make it worse! I don't remember feeling this way the last two times so I'm hoping that's a good sign!

I have mine tomorrow too... good luck xxxx

Bloody nausea. It’s relentless all day. ALL f’ing day :brat: I’m trying not to complain because I’d have given anything for this over the last 2 years but I’m not functioning well today. Thankfully I’m working from home (obvs not clinical) but not much is getting done. Just waves of it all the time. Hope these bands arrive soon, and help! X
Right... yesterday I was sick from 4am to 10:30pm!!! None stop couldn’t eat anything! I managed to not take the tablets and got recommended some Peptac liquid. It’s Similar to gaviscon and peptobismal but it’s called Peptac liquid. I woke up at 7am feeling dreadful.. I had a big gulp of this liquid, forced down a biscuit and a drink of water and woke up at 8 feeling 80% better than yesterday... then all day I’ve felt nauseous but not a patch on what I have been... every time I’ve eaten I’ve had a gulp of the magic fluid which has kept my stomach settled all day. I’ve even just enjoyed my evening meal... although I couldn’t eat much as I think my stomach has shrunk haha! Get some! I’ve also been talking to a homeopath today and going to book in with her for a herbal remedy for the sickness. Fingers crossed I don’t have to give into taking the tablets!!! X

Right... yesterday I was sick from 4am to 10:30pm!!! None stop couldn’t eat anything! I managed to not take the tablets and got recommended some Peptac liquid. It’s Similar to gaviscon and peptobismal but it’s called Peptac liquid. I woke up at 7am feeling dreadful.. I had a big gulp of this liquid, forced down a biscuit and a drink of water and woke up at 8 feeling 80% better than yesterday... then all day I’ve felt nauseous but not a patch on what I have been... every time I’ve eaten I’ve had a gulp of the magic fluid which has kept my stomach settled all day. I’ve even just enjoyed my evening meal... although I couldn’t eat much as I think my stomach has shrunk haha! Get some! I’ve also been talking to a homeopath today and going to book in with her for a herbal remedy for the sickness. Fingers crossed I don’t have to give into taking the tablets!!! X
Ah yes peptac! Never thought Of it for nausea though lol! Just heartburn! I’m aromatherapy trained I really need to drum up some enthusiasm to make a blend. I’m
Still eating just constant bleh. In fact eating is the only thing that makes me feel better, Need to be careful I don’t put on too much weight! X

Exactly everything you just said is how I’ve felt, I couldn’t even get my jeans done up, felt so full up and bloated it made me feel ill! I also don’t remember feeling like this with my last two!
Let us all know how the scans go Tomorrow ladies :angel:

Looks like I’m leaving . I’ve had bloods done and I have a scan on Tuesday but I’m pretty sure I’m losing my baby the bleeding is getting heavier. x
Wishing you all the best in your pregnancy’s xx
I’m so so sorry to read this, wishing you the best x

Ah yes peptac! Never thought Of it for nausea though lol! Just heartburn! I’m aromatherapy trained I really need to drum up some enthusiasm to make a blend. I’m
Still eating just constant bleh. In fact eating is the only thing that makes me feel better, Need to be careful I don’t put on too much weight! X
Yeah so I’ve got a Tesco’s own one and it’s sAys that it’s for side effects caused by pregnancy!! It’s settled my stomach down so much and my friend said it did hers - worth a try for £4! Xx

Will be thinking of you tomorrow xx
Thank you! Will let you know how it goes and hopefully my membership in this group continues! This is where my previous pregnancies have fallen down so I'm just a bit petrified!

Yeah so I’ve got a Tesco’s own one and it’s sAys that it’s for side effects caused by pregnancy!! It’s settled my stomach down so much and my friend said it did hers - worth a try for £4! Xx
Generally it means the heartburn that's caused by pregnancy - peptac isn't a standard part of treatment for morning sickness. You mentioned tablets -have you been prescribed cyclizine? That would be a much more effective way to manage nausea than an antacid.

I've been having 'bleurgh' days the last few days. Not sure I'd call in morning sickness. But am def experiencing a slowed digestive system, felt so sick after eating my lunch. And also have that feeling of sick but then suddenly so hungry! It's bizarre! Never experienced it before so I'm hoping that's a good sign this baby is in the right spot this time.

Generally it means the heartburn that's caused by pregnancy - peptac isn't a standard part of treatment for morning sickness. You mentioned tablets -have you been prescribed cyclizine? That would be a much more effective way to manage nausea than an antacid.

I've been having 'bleurgh' days the last few days. Not sure I'd call in morning sickness. But am def experiencing a slowed digestive system, felt so sick after eating my lunch. And also have that feeling of sick but then suddenly so hungry! It's bizarre! Never experienced it before so I'm hoping that's a good sign this baby is in the right spot this time.
My doctor said it will work because it’s an alkaline which will even out the acid in my stomach. It says on the bottle that it coats the lining of your stomach with a protective layer... it’s working so I’m not changing it! Just keep gulping away at it haha
Yeah been prescribed them but I’m not taking them unless I really have to... xx

I'm back from my scan.

I requested mine to be done as early as possible due to my history of ectopics.. so today was mostly about finding out location. I HAVE A UTERINE PREGNANCY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

We 'think' we all saw a little flicker, but to be certain, I'm booked in for a rescan next week.

Can't believe it. I honestly thought that my uterus was broken and just not a nice place for a baby. I am in shock but so happy <3

I'm back from my scan.

I requested mine to be done as early as possible due to my history of ectopics.. so today was mostly about finding out location. I HAVE A UTERINE PREGNANCY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

We 'think' we all saw a little flicker, but to be certain, I'm booked in for a rescan next week.

Can't believe it. I honestly thought that my uterus was broken and just not a nice place for a baby. I am in shock but so happy <3
OMG I’ve been waiting for this! So amazing!!! How far are you now? I’m just getting ready for mine now - eeeeek x

OMG I’ve been waiting for this! So amazing!!! How far are you now? I’m just getting ready for mine now - eeeeek x
Thank you! Still working with 6 weeks (IVF pregnancy) and still too early to date the pregnancy from the embryo.

Hope all goes well today! x

I'm back from my scan.

This is the best news!!! So so happy for you :love: xx

I'm back from my scan.

Congratulations, Sydney! I'm so happy for you :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
AnastasiaKh
Back