February 2021 mummies!

Hi,

I am pregnant with baby number 1 (my rainbow)

My EDD is 12th Feb

Reactions: LJD
I'm back from my scan.

I requested mine to be done as early as possible due to my history of ectopics.. so today was mostly about finding out location. I HAVE A UTERINE PREGNANCY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

We 'think' we all saw a little flicker, but to be certain, I'm booked in for a rescan next week.

Can't believe it. I honestly thought that my uterus was broken and just not a nice place for a baby. I am in shock but so happy <3
Oh wow the best news :cheer:

I'm back from my scan.

I requested mine to be done as early as possible due to my history of ectopics.. so today was mostly about finding out location. I HAVE A UTERINE PREGNANCY!!!! I CAN'T BELIEVE IT!!

We 'think' we all saw a little flicker, but to be certain, I'm booked in for a rescan next week.

Can't believe it. I honestly thought that my uterus was broken and just not a nice place for a baby. I am in shock but so happy <3

So happy for you xx

Hi ladies... so I went for the scan. Only one bambino (phew) - everyone wS saying it must be twins with the sickness I’ve had! ... its perfect size, perfect heartbeat and perfect amount of fluid around it! Yeyyy. Listening to and seeing the heart beating was so strange but so nice! <3 I hadn’t drunk enough water so the picture isn’t very clear xx

B7BEA120-C831-4585-A27A-C600FA0A3647.jpeg

Hi ladies... so I went for the scan. Only one bambino (phew) - everyone wS saying it must be twins with the sickness I’ve had! ... its perfect size, perfect heartbeat and perfect amount of fluid around it! Yeyyy. Listening to and seeing the heart beating was so strange but so nice! <3 I hadn’t drunk enough water so the picture isn’t very clear xx

View attachment 91074
Oh this is so lovely! You must be so happy!

Ahhh that’s so lovely, so happy all is well :love: xx
ThAnkyou... :dance: I half expected her to say that there wasn’t anything there - even though my symptoms have been pretty rough I was thinking “it might be a sickness bug” haha! Just feel really relieved and reassured! Can’t wait for you all to catch me up so we all get the same reassurance <3 xxxx

ThAnkyou... :dance: I half expected her to say that there wasn’t anything there - even though my symptoms have been pretty rough I was thinking “it might be a sickness bug” haha! Just feel really relieved and reassured! Can’t wait for you all to catch me up so we all get the same reassurance <3 xxxx
Yeah same, I’m an anxious mess about mine! Nearly don’t want to have it done for fear of the sonographer telling me there’s nothing to see! Did they manage abdominally or did you need an internal scan? Xx

Yeah same, I’m an anxious mess about mine! Nearly don’t want to have it done for fear of the sonographer telling me there’s nothing to see! Did they manage abdominally or did you need an internal scan? Xx
Abdominal yeah. I couldn’t believe I could actually see the little heart beating on the screen! It really is a miracle isn’t it! Soon as she said “let me check first then I will turn on the screens” then she said “baby is fine and there’s a good strong heartbeat try and relax” I was like :good: and my OH was the same - just both smiling in relief! So worth having an early scan! She dated me at 1 day less than what I thoUght from the size but said that could change again at 12 week one. She also said if I had drank more and my bladder was full it would have been a lot clearer... but I forgot it had to be full and ran for a wee before I left the house! Grrrr! Haha So surreal... countdown to yours now <3 xx

Bloody nausea. It’s relentless all day. ALL f’ing day :brat: I’m trying not to complain because I’d have given anything for this over the last 2 years but I’m not functioning well today. Thankfully I’m working from home (obvs not clinical) but not much is getting done. Just waves of it all the time. Hope these bands arrive soon, and help! X
What are the bands that you’ve ordered? I’ve been feeling sick all day every day for the last week and it’s killing me lol

What are the bands that you’ve ordered? I’ve been feeling sick all day every day for the last week and it’s killing me lol
I just ordered some acupressure ones from amazon - You can just put them in the search bar. They look a bit like sports wrist supports but have a white button in the middle.
They’ve not arrived yet but thankfully I got away with vomiting first thing and the nausea only coming periodically today xx

Hi,

My EDD is 27th of February so I'm almost 6 weeks now. I'm so happy :D.
My first scan is in 3 weeks, hoping for the best.

xx

I’m just going straight for the 12 week scan, but I must say it does sound lovely to have that little bit of reassurance early on.

I just ordered some acupressure ones from amazon - You can just put them in the search bar. They look a bit like sports wrist supports but have a white button in the middle.
They’ve not arrived yet but thankfully I got away with vomiting first thing and the nausea only coming periodically today xx
I’ve had them on for a week and I can’t say they’ve worked for me but I darent take them off now haha x

Morning ladies never joint any forums before but really wanted to this time around I’m currently Due 14th Feb with my 3rd child at 38 which was quiet a shock as my eldest is 19 this time, I feel anxious I’m sick as a pig I have no energy at all ,really pale Feeling sick for most of the day can’t get motivated I also have like an iron taste in My mouth All day which puts me off food anyone else had this ? Any advice would be muchly appreciated ❤️Thanks

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
DreamRapeVic
Back