February 2021 mummies!

I think I’ve figured out that the later I eat in the evening, the worse I feel the next day. I ate quite late last night and was sick first thing and then had several gaggy moments through the morning at work.
X
Gaggy moments Hahahaha

Help! 10+1 today and I've been having back pain today. It would be good to go for a walk but I'm gonna nap first.

I really hope back pain is not here to stay. I think I slept on my stomach for a while last night and it's not good for my back at all. Could also be pregnant related pain. I've had back issues years ago and they really suck.

How' s everyone else doing today? Any plans for the weekend? :cool:

Help! 10+1 today and I've been having back pain today. It would be good to go for a walk but I'm gonna nap first.

I really hope back pain is not here to stay. I think I slept on my stomach for a while last night and it's not good for my back at all. Could also be pregnant related pain. I've had back issues years ago and they really suck.

How' s everyone else doing today? Any plans for the weekend? :cool:
I suffer with a few back pains I’ve started sleeping with a pillow between my legs to keep my pelvis more straight!
Not many plans really - got my letter through today for the 12 week scan. 6th August! Feels like a lifetime away! Xx

Back ache in early pregnancy is usually attributed to ligaments softening because of the hormone Relaxin.
My dating scan is 12th August but we are having a private scan done on 20th July as husband can come in and it’s our wedding anniversary. Plus I really want to be able to tell my son he’s going to be a big brother!

Reactions: LJD
Back ache in early pregnancy is usually attributed to ligaments softening because of the hormone Relaxin.
My dating scan is 12th August but we are having a private scan done on 20th July as husband can come in and it’s our wedding anniversary. Plus I really want to be able to tell my son he’s going to be a big brother!
Exciting! How far will you be when you get your scan done on the 20th July? I’m so tempted to get the private blood test to find out gender but think I’m gonna make myself wait! I’ve just been to see my friend and come over all nauseous on the Way home and have had to skip dinner and come to bed... grrrrr x

That's exciting Princess!

I had my repeat scan at the clinic today - lovely heartbeat seen and it's little limb buds! Grown from 2.7mm to 10.5mm in 10 days and measuring 7+1 so only a day behind dates so pretty spot on.

We were discharged from the fertility clinic - can't believe it!

Next: NIFTY blood test 10-11 weeks. Hope to finish my booking appt next week :)

I had my repeat scan at the clinic today - lovely heartbeat seen and it's little limb buds! Grown from 2.7mm to 10.5mm in 10 days and measuring 7+1 so only a day behind dates so pretty spot on.

Amazing news!!! Xxxxxx

I had a 2nd early scan today, measuring 8+5 and all looking good.. They shown us the blood flow to and from the heart and the details were so clear compared to even 2 weeks ago! Crazy what our bodies do! X

Screenshot_20200711_123458_com.android.gallery3d.jpg

Exciting! How far will you be when you get your scan done on the 20th July? I’m so tempted to get the private blood test to find out gender but think I’m gonna make myself wait! I’ve just been to see my friend and come over all nauseous on the Way home and have had to skip dinner and come to bed... grrrrr x

Well..... depends on if I go by dates or the last scan. If I go by dates I’ll be 10+1 but going by the last scan it’ll be 9+2, so will wait and see I suppose. We are having the NIPT blood test done but won’t find out the gender. I like the surprise at birth :) xx

That’s amazing. Bet you’ve never been so glad to get discharged from somewhere :) lovely seeing their little heartbeat isn’t it :love: x

Well..... depends on if I go by dates or the last scan. If I go by dates I’ll be 10+1 but going by the last scan it’ll be 9+2, so will wait and see I suppose. We are having the NIPT blood test done but won’t find out the gender. I like the surprise at birth :) xx
My friend had the NIPT blood test. I’m not sure whether to have it or not, they are quite expensive aren’t they but I don’t really understand what sort of things they test for that nhs ones don’t? I know you can find out the gender - I 100% would! Xx

They test for the same things as the NHs, but are far more accurate (over 99 % vs NHS 85% I think). Because they sample baby’s DNA circulating in mums blood.
Yes you can definitely find out the gender whilst they do it but we want a surprise (well my husband wants to know but tough :lol: )

Heyyy, 10+4 weeks today. I just got back from the lab. They took some blood. First scan is next week. Still ok to wait for it but on the other hand I couldn't wait longer to know that everything's normal, no chromosomal aberration etc.

I'm a bit worried that couple of weeks ago my hemoglobin was quite high. I've always had it high but never over the reference value. I don't know what it means tho or what type of problems I might have because it's high.

:|

Amazing how much they change! Can’t wait to see mine again!!! Xx

My 12 week scan is August 4th! But if we have one more private we get a free gender scan at 16 weeks so we'll have one more before the 12 week! I love seeing them! X

They test for the same things as the NHs, but are far more accurate (over 99 % vs NHS 85% I think). Because they sample baby’s DNA circulating in mums blood.
Yes you can definitely find out the gender whilst they do it but we want a surprise (well my husband wants to know but tough :lol: )
I’m tempted but it’s quite expensive... hmmm I’m gonna have a good think about it x

My 12 week scan is August 4th! But if we have one more private we get a free gender scan at 16 weeks so we'll have one more before the 12 week! I love seeing them! X
Lovely! Xx

Anyone having some serious up and down days? I get up some days and I have no motivation for anything and just want to cry... when I really have nothing to cry about! This morning I was very down but by 3pm I was ok again... very strange. I know it’s hormonal but I can’t believe the mixture of emotions I am experiencing.
Also, not sure if I may have a little bit of a bump going on... or whether it’s food haha - feels harder than usual x

So lovely to see everyone doing so well, and some amazing scan pics! My first scan is 12th August.. I’ll be 13 weeks bt then, can’t wait to know if all is ok :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back