February 2021 mummies!

hello and welcome! Wow there are a few of us now, it’s going to be a busy thread :love: you realise we will all get grief about lockdown babies right? :oooo:
What do you meaN princess? About grief? Xx

Well this was a lovely surprise!!! How lovely! Isn’t it lovely seeing that little heart beat! You can relax a little now... now for the countdown to the next one :dance: xxxx
Whatever I’m doing I must be doing right... woke up again early doors had a biscuit and some water and a mouthful of my magic medicine and my stomach has been settled all day - I’ve just had a sip after each meal to settle my stomach and tadaaaaaa! Hoping the sickly days are over with now... :love:
Oh wow that’s great news LJD Please let us in on your magic medicine could defo do with a bit of that ❤️

Reactions: LJD
Good morning ladies!

My name is Angel, and I got two BFP results yesterday :bfp: Tested again this morning and it’s definitely there :D based on the dates of my LMP my due date would be 28th February so I am just scraping this group by the skin of my teeth!

Last used the site during my pregnancy for my now 18 month old so was in Jan 2019 mummies. She came early in December 2018 due to gestational diabetes. I have tried to catch up with all of your posts but there is a lot to catch up on!

Look forward to catching up with you all soon xxx

Good morning ladies!

My name is Angel, and I got two BFP results yesterday :bfp: Tested again this morning and it’s definitely there :D based on the dates of my LMP my due date would be 28th February so I am just scraping this group by the skin of my teeth!

Last used the site during my pregnancy for my now 18 month old so was in Jan 2019 mummies. She came early in December 2018 due to gestational diabetes. I have tried to catch up with all of your posts but there is a lot to catch up on!

Congrats Angel! Welcome! I will add you to the first thread! Quite a big group on here now <3 xx

Had my booking appointment today! Exciting :love: one of my colleagues is 2 days ahead of me so we are going through this together :love: nausea is pretty constant today, but not severe so I can deal with it.
Hope everyone’s ok today x

Good morning ladies!

Congratulations and welcome to out ever -expanding group! X

Had my booking appointment today! Exciting :love: one of my colleagues is 2 days ahead of me so we are going through this together :love: nausea is pretty constant today, but not severe so I can deal with it.
Hope everyone’s ok today x
Ahh that’s nice to share it with someone... ive been to look at a new car with my OH and had to stop for a roadside sickness stop! It’s just becoming the norm now!
Xx

Ahh that’s nice to share it with someone... ive been to look at a new car with my OH and had to stop for a roadside sickness stop! It’s just becoming the norm now!
Xx
Hope it’s not a 2 seater :wink: lol x

Good evening everyone. Not really sure how I add myself to the thread. I'm due around the 25th February 2021 and am so glad to have found a group like this. This will (hopefully) be my third child and the last. I have suffered 2 miscarriages in the past so am quite anxious about this one. Have private scan booked for next week so everything will be heading in the right direction.

Good evening everyone. Not really sure how I add myself to the thread. I'm due around the 25th February 2021 and am so glad to have found a group like this. This will (hopefully) be my third child and the last. I have suffered 2 miscarriages in the past so am quite anxious about this one. Have private scan booked for next week so everything will be heading in the right direction.
Congrats and welcome! I’ll add you to the first post in the thread xxx

Oh wow that’s great news LJD Please let us in on your magic medicine could defo do with a bit of that ❤️
It’s just Peptac liquid which is for heartburn but Has been great for settling my stomach. It lines the contents of your stomach to avoid the acid... it’s not strictly for nausea but it’s settling my stomach great! Xx

It’s just Peptac liquid which is for heartburn but Has been great for settling my stomach. It lines the contents of your stomach to avoid the acid... it’s not strictly for nausea but it’s settling my stomach great! Xx

I didn’t realise you could still buy peptac liquid! Haven’t seen it for a long time but I am in the U.K. so that could be why!

I am a bit confused with my dates working it out I could even have an EDD of mid March, So I am not quite sure where to put myself lol. Xx

Thanks ljd will have a look at that

I didn’t realise you could still buy peptac liquid! Haven’t seen it for a long time but I am in the U.K. so that could be why!

I am a bit confused with my dates working it out I could even have an EDD of mid March, So I am not quite sure where to put myself lol. Xx

It’s in the UK still: the majority of us here are in the UK :) x

Hi! :wave: welcome to the group and congratulations on your pregnancy xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back