February 2021 mummies!

I didn’t realise you could still buy peptac liquid! Haven’t seen it for a long time but I am in the U.K. so that could be why!

I am a bit confused with my dates working it out I could even have an EDD of mid March, So I am not quite sure where to put myself lol. Xx
I’m also in the UK xx

I am obviously thinking of something very different lol :D x

I am obviously thinking of something very different lol :D x
It’s a very similar name and I believe that’s for a similar thing but it might be the same, not sure... but if you google Peptac liquid the bottle will come straight up xxxxxx

Has the exhaustion set in for anyone yet? I slept 11 hours last night and still a wreck all day today. Maybe it’s because I’m old :lol:

Reactions: LJD
Has the exhaustion set in for anyone yet? I slept 11 hours last night and still a wreck all day today. Maybe it’s because I’m old :lol:
You are not old! I’m tired but I didn’t sleep very well last night...
I have a new symptom today and it’s one of them where you doubt whether it’s actually there yet or not. Across my lower stomach it feels a little tight like a dull ache... is this normal? When I had my scan and she was pushing the probe On my stomach to show the baby I would say it’s in the same place as that... not sure if I’m just overthinking things but had it for a few hours now... dull tight stomach ache x

You are not old! I’m tired but I didn’t sleep very well last night...
I have a new symptom today and it’s one of them where you doubt whether it’s actually there yet or not. Across my lower stomach it feels a little tight like a dull ache... is this normal? When I had my scan and she was pushing the probe On my stomach to show the baby I would say it’s in the same place as that... not sure if I’m just overthinking things but had it for a few hours now... dull tight stomach ache x

I'm the same..! Mines been like it the last couple of evenings, like a dull ache and then it's more uncomfortable if I try and roll over too fast in bed etc.. Its always much better in the morning and daytime so I'm wondering if it's just my body's way of telling me to stop over doing it so much throughout the day.. X

Yes I have the same dull ache, lower abdomen and also lower back. I *think* it’s the ligaments loosening, again comes mostly at night, when I’m lying on my back, helps to roll onto my side. Woke around 4 again today .... ate 3 mouthfuls of banana to settle my stomach and probably drifted again off before 6. Managed to get to Morrison’s for 9 to do a massive shop! :yay: calling that a win!

Oh I feel better that a couple of you have experienced the same...
haha that’s what I do... wake up and nibble on snacks then go back to sleep!

Woaaaahhhh so productive. I’m just car shopping again! Xx

It's official I do not fit into my clothes I'm 9 weeks. How am I meant to hide this. I am not prepared with clothing

View attachment 91118

Hi! Thanks for the pic! I'm 9+3 and this is my first time pregnant. I don't know if I'm getting fatter or is it possible to have a little bumb already. I've been googling today and I guess it is possible. I'm trying to get used to the idea that the belly will get bigger and it's ok.

If I'm feeling good and not too tired tomorrow I'm gonna go out and look what type of maternity clothes would be nice for me. :angel:

Hey ladies! How you all feeling?! Thank goodness the sickness has subsided for me at the moment!! Xxx

Hey! So yesterday was the day I felt the worse. Not even that bad, but definitely felt off. Taking that as a good sign.
Struggling with decisions about what to eat!

I'm feeling fine. Only things that bother me: I feel fat and gassy and not sexy at all - - > not into having sex. I'm tired but havent been napping everyday now because when I do I stay up too late.

But overall I'm feeling good and positive. ;-)

I think yesterday was the roughest I’ve felt. Woke up with horrendous nausea at 0300 - then 2 of the cats wanted to go out, and then my son woke at around 4! and I didn’t get back to sleep til probably around 6.30 and my alarm went off at 7.15 :yawn:
Then I had a full day clinic. I managed to eat small amounts between patients and that helped. But I got home, straight in the shower and straight to bed. But last night was the best nights sleep I’ve had in a long time, still queasy today but feel well rested at least.
Xx

Feeling better today, yesterday was so tough....the nausea kicked in and i couldn't keep anything down the whole morning, was kind of restless throughout the day but feeling much better today.

I've noticed that the nausea is worse if I don't have a good night sleep. Sleep is so important :pray:

Today I've felt snackish all day. I could just eat nonstop. :popcorn:

Feeling relieved. After previous miscarriages we had a private scan this morning. Baby has a very strong heartbeat and is measuring as it should be. Can relax a little bit now until next scan.

Great news! My nausea has pretty much gone now unless I let myself get over hungry then it’s Back. Now I’m worried that I don’t feel sick anymore... the joys of first trimester anxiety!!!! Xx

I think I’ve figured out that the later I eat in the evening, the worse I feel the next day. I ate quite late last night and was sick first thing and then had several gaggy moments through the morning at work.
X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back