February 2021 mummies!

These hormones are mad. I can honestly cry at anything. Just cried at a documentary about the great fire of London and cried. Read on FB that someone threw her mums wedding dress away and cried at that too. :facepalm:

Thanks for everyone’s reply. I know it sounds stupid but I’ve been in real denial over the past week and just had negative thoughts... that Said, this morning my sickness came back with a vengeance and I had to stop the car and run in to my mother in laws house this morning as they were all eating breakfast to be sick!!!!
My Doppler came today. First held it over my own heart to test it, then my abdomen and it picked it up straight away. 150 bmp. I’m satisfied now and won’t keep using it just feel better that it picked it up so at least I know something is there! I know it’s silly... but I thought that when my sickness went the baby magically went somewhere too! I agree that it might be nice to use further on just too let people listen but not use as a reassurance if I thought something was wrong xxxxx

Anyone had diarrhea during first trimester? I've gone 3 times today and it's basically water at this point. Hope baby won't mind. :sad:

Thanks for everyone’s reply. I know it sounds stupid but I’ve been in real denial over the past week and just had negative thoughts... that Said, this morning my sickness came back with a vengeance and I had to stop the car and run in to my mother in laws house this morning as they were all eating breakfast to be sick!!!!
My Doppler came today. First held it over my own heart to test it, then my abdomen and it picked it up straight away. 150 bmp. I’m satisfied now and won’t keep using it just feel better that it picked it up so at least I know something is there! I know it’s silly... but I thought that when my sickness went the baby magically went somewhere too! I agree that it might be nice to use further on just too let people listen but not use as a reassurance if I thought something was wrong xxxxx
Ah well I’m glad you managed to find something :) pregnancy makes all sorts of irrational things fly through your mind eh! X

Reactions: LJD

I completely understand. I went through a lot of those crazy 'but am I really pregnant' moments in my first trimester. A doppler would have been bad news in my hands because I would have had very little self control with it. Wait until you start to feel regular baby kicks and see a growing bump. The anxiety eases at that point!

Ah well I’m glad you managed to find something :) pregnancy makes all sorts of irrational things fly through your mind eh! X
Honestly it has turned me into a nutter haha! Like I said, I’m content that there’s something there again now so will be able to wait two weeks to the scan. As if we’re all nearly at the end of the first trimester already! THANK GOODNESS!!!! Xx

Anyone had diarrhea during first trimester? I've gone 3 times today and it's basically water at this point. Hope baby won't mind. :sad:
Yes big time. Have realised that this baby doesn't like cheese!!!!! Spoke to pharmacist and he said if carries on to speak to GP as can't take normal diarrhoea remedies.

Yes big time. Have realised that this baby doesn't like cheese!!!!! Spoke to pharmacist and he said if carries on to speak to GP as can't take normal diarrhoea remedies.

I had take away chinese yesterday and I think maybe that's the reason. I don't know. I've just been really careful not to eat anything that you're not supposed to when pregnant.

I'm really tired even tho I havent done anything. I even cried about it cause I'm so tired of being tired and taking naps. Checked my social media and everyone is doing fun things and having a nice summer and all I do is sleep at home. Also been bloated today so I don't even feel like going for a walk.

Screenshot_20200719_192726.jpg

Ahaha I know what you mean. I’m so bloated and to be honest you could tell to look at me that I’m pregnant. I’m not surprised really with it being my 2nd.

Maybe just eat some really plain food for a while and be sure to drink a lot of water?

we have our private scan tomorrow, I can’t wait! We will be telling my son tomorrow if all looks good with the scan. He’s going to freak out literally this is what I’ve been waiting for the whole pregnancy :love: he has been asking for a brother or sister for years. It makes me cry Thinking about seeing his face when he finds out xx

Reactions: LJD
Ahaha I know what you mean. I’m so bloated and to be honest you could tell to look at me that I’m pregnant. I’m not surprised really with it being my 2nd.

Maybe just eat some really plain food for a while and be sure to drink a lot of water?

we have our private scan tomorrow, I can’t wait! We will be telling my son tomorrow if all looks good with the scan. He’s going to freak out literally this is what I’ve been waiting for the whole pregnancy :love: he has been asking for a brother or sister for years. It makes me cry Thinking about seeing his face when he finds out xx

Yes I need to think what to eat :think: I eat too much sweet things. I need to stop bying sweets and stop baking. Lol. :holly:

How exciting to be able to tell your son about the baby! <3 After that he'll probably ask you every day when his sister or brother will come :D

I've only told two friends and that's it. My first scan is this thursday so maybe after that if all looks good.

Anyhow I'm glad this windy day is over and really hope tomorrow will be better in that department. Hope you all ladies get a good night sleep :night:

Ahh princess make sure to share the scan pic! So excited for you! Let us know how your little boy takes it xxx

Yes I need to think what to eat :think: I eat too much sweet things. I need to stop bying sweets and stop baking. Lol. :holly:

How exciting to be able to tell your son about the baby! <3 After that he'll probably ask you every day when his sister or brother will come :D

I've only told two friends and that's it. My first scan is this thursday so maybe after that if all looks good.

Anyhow I'm glad this windy day is over and really hope tomorrow will be better in that department. Hope you all ladies get a good night sleep :night:

Most of my colleagues know, and a couple of friends. Our parents know too. I’ve been so sick it would be difficult to hide it. Yes I’m sure he will ask regularly now but he asked most days anyway, so at least now he will know he’s getting one :lol: before I used to have to tell him “I’m doing my best” and my heart broke a little bit more every time he asked me. X

Ahh princess make sure to share the scan pic! So excited for you! Let us know how your little boy takes it xxx
Yes I’ll definitely upload it. Should really look like a baby now. :love:
We have done a treasure hunt for my son and at the end of it there’s a balloon in a box for him to pop and inside it there’s gold and white confetti and a scroll telling him he’s going to be a big brother :heart:

We have done a treasure hunt for my son and at the end of it there’s a balloon in a box for him to pop and inside it there’s gold and white confetti and a scroll telling him he’s going to be a big brother :heart:
That’s so lovely!!! Xx

That's going to be very special! I was almost 4 when my little brother was born. Later we went to the same daycare and I kept my eye on him and went to pick him up when he fell etc. I remember one time I was asked not to help him so much and I got upset because I couldn't understand why because he was my little baby brother. <3:baby:

So excited for your scan @Princess81, I told my boys when I was about 10 weeks too as they were getting worried about me being so ill and I had had 2 scans to show baby was good. I have been asked constantly, mainly by my 5 year old when is she going to be here, he is so excited!

Something absolutely HURRENDOUS just happened to me. I got a bath early this morning and the sickness came to get me... I was sat in the bath being sick INTO THE BATH all over myself!!!!! It’s safe to say I had to have a shower afterwards!!!!!!!! That was not an ideal situation at all!!!!!

Something absolutely HURRENDOUS just happened to me. I got a bath early this morning and the sickness came to get me... I was sat in the bath being sick INTO THE BATH all over myself!!!!! It’s safe to say I had to have a shower afterwards!!!!!!!! That was not an ideal situation at all!!!!!

Wow! That sounds terrible. I've had nause but have not been sick once.

But I'm so damn tired. I can't do anything. I wish this will pass asap. All I want to do is sleep but I'm sick of it. :-( I still have this and next week before I have to go back to work. I wouldnt wanna go at all.

Keep coming on here to check if princess has had her scan yet. So excited to see <3 xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back