February 2021 mummies!

Morning ladies never joint any forums before but really wanted to this time around I’m currently Due 14th Feb with my 3rd child at 38 which was quiet a shock as my eldest is 19 this time, I feel anxious I’m sick as a pig I have no energy at all ,really pale Feeling sick for most of the day can’t get motivated I also have like an iron taste in My mouth All day which puts me off food anyone else had this ? Any advice would be muchly appreciated ❤️Thanks
Welcome and congrats!! Another one due on the 14th feb - I will add your due date to the Front page of the thread... I haven’t had an iron taste but I’m pale and sickly most days and have had a few days of really bad sickness this week. Had a Reassurance scan last night all good So I can kind of forgive the sickness a little xxxx

I’m just going straight for the 12 week scan, but I must say it does sound lovely to have that little bit of reassurance early on.
That was my plan with pregnancy number 1 but then I ruptured at 7+1. Not saying this to scare you but I think if you're able to get an early scan, then I would. Just to find out where it is etc x

Morning ladies never joint any forums before but really wanted to this time around I’m currently Due 14th Feb with my 3rd child at 38 which was quiet a shock as my eldest is 19 this time, I feel anxious I’m sick as a pig I have no energy at all ,really pale Feeling sick for most of the day can’t get motivated I also have like an iron taste in My mouth All day which puts me off food anyone else had this ? Any advice would be muchly appreciated ❤️Thanks
Welcome and congratulations!

You could try speaking with your GP about your symptoms. An antiemetic might help you get to a point where you could try some food. Are you drinking? If not, def speak to your doctor.

Hi all! I'm 9 weeks today. Feeling heavy, fat and ugly. And very tired as usual. I had a long day yesterday as I went to see my parents. I spent 5 hours just driving. I didn't tell them I'm pregnant.

Anyone else feel heavy and huge? I think I'm going to have a little bit of a hard time when the tummy will get bigger and weight goes up. I've always felt I needed to lose a little weight and not the best body image. And now I have to watch myself get bigger and bigger. Definately will try not to gain anymore extra than whats needed.

Welcome and congrats!! Another one due on the 14th feb - I will add your due date to the Front page of the thread... I haven’t had an iron taste but I’m pale and sickly most days and have had a few days of really bad sickness this week. Had a Reassurance scan last night all good So I can kind of forgive the sickness a little xxxx
Yes please Do add me glad all is well My first scan is 12 weeks as had no other problems don’t see midwife till 10 July and first scan 6 August can’t wait feel like I’m wishing the days away until 2nd tri

Woop 8 weeks 3 days and today I actually feel alive. Yesterday was awful I was sick most of the day . I have drank unbelievable amounts of water today and I actually feel good. Fingers crossed it actually continues

Welcome and congratulations!

You could try speaking with your GP about your symptoms. An antiemetic might help you get to a point where you could try some food. Are you drinking? If not, def speak to your doctor.
Thank you I do drink but nothing tastes the same Then makes me feel worse think I will call the doc

Well ladies, I got my scan brought forward to today as I'm working tomorrow and really couldn't face being there if it was bad news. So they've put me back to 6+5 but there was a lovely little heartbeat and all looking good, thankfully they could do the scan abdominally and I didn't need an internal.
So here's my baby Dot - now due around 20th Feb xx

IMG_2313.jpg

Well ladies, I got my scan brought forward to today as I'm working tomorrow and really couldn't face being there if it was bad news. So they've put me back to 6+5 but there was a lovely little heartbeat and all looking good, thankfully they could do the scan abdominally and I didn't need an internal.

View attachment 91091

Just as a reassurance, I was put back a week (from seven to six) when we had our early scan BUT by the 12 week scan baby was measuring perfectly to the correct dates. Don’t let it worry you too much :)

Yeah I know there’s a big margin for error at this early stage, but also my cycles aren’t 100% regular so it’s not too much of a shock to be a few days different. Just reassuring to see the little flicker of a heartbeat there and everything looking as it should.

View attachment 91091
Fab news princess, so reassuring seeing that flickering heartbeat xx

View attachment 91091
aww yay! Great news!! x

View attachment 91091
Excellent news and lovely photo.

View attachment 91091
Well this was a lovely surprise!!! How lovely! Isn’t it lovely seeing that little heart beat! You can relax a little now... now for the countdown to the next one :dance: xxxx
Whatever I’m doing I must be doing right... woke up again early doors had a biscuit and some water and a mouthful of my magic medicine and my stomach has been settled all day - I’ve just had a sip after each meal to settle my stomach and tadaaaaaa! Hoping the sickly days are over with now... :love:

Hello :wave:feb momies..am new here due 15th and its my third baby....am so happy to finally meet you lovely ladies to share my experiences with.

hello and welcome! Wow there are a few of us now, it’s going to be a busy thread :love: you realise we will all get grief about lockdown babies right? :oooo:

Reactions: LJD
Hello :wave:feb momies..am new here due 15th and its my third baby....am so happy to finally meet you lovely ladies to share my experiences with.
Welcome! Do you want me to add you to the first page on the due dates? Congrats! Xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back