Feb-March-April 2012 mummies, where are you?

Woohoo, welcome samsgirl, hannah is gorgeous! hope you had a lovely birthday together :) so exciting you will be ttc again

t bag is getting so big too, not long till birthday time. x

Awww, can't believe we were waddling around heavily pregnant this time last year Torino and Beckyboo1!!! Scares me! We are also having a little tea party for Evie for her birthday - it's really hard as it's Easter Sat so lots of people have already made plans, so not doing anything too exciting. Off to France to visit mum and dad the Tues after Easter though - a little bit scared as just me and Evie are going so got to handle her by myself on the flight. She was an angel last time - imagine she'll scream the place down this time!!

Bev so excited and also jealous about your news. We are hoping to start TTC end of the year, but I'm going back to work full time in Sept so not looking forward to that much. Does mean I'll get some pennies in so can have a nice chunk of time off again with number 2, so got to think of the short term sacrifice.

Evie is doing well, shouting and babbling lots, eating well, although making no effort to move whatsoever!! Makes life easier for me so I really shouldn't complain! I've also found an amazing childminder as well so feel very comfortable when leaving her to go to work.

So so lovely to see all the girls and boys from way back getting on so well and growing into such little beauties!!

im on jobseekers at the min, was gonna go to uni but thats being deferred for a year if i get a place lol, im almost scared how fast this year has flown, got alyssas birthday on sunday and were having a lil teaparty for her tomorrow. daddy has to bake her cake tonight lol when he gets in from work as he insists hes making it.

scariest thing is i actually feel better off finacially on js than i was on mat pay lol so im not loking forward to mat allowance

Had ollies birthday party today...I am shattered! Can not imagine how tired all the kids are! Next year I will be having a smaller (my sister only) party! :)

Has anyone done parties for their LO?

Tired out man after a long day of partying! Can't believe he's one!! And walking too :) so happy :) xxxImageUploadedByTapatalk1364843274.642273.jpg

I'm tired out too Hannah. Lol.

We've all been ill today. And I was up until silly o clock decorating the cake and wrapping presents lol. Time for my bed I think!

Here is T pot blowing out the candle lol (and my wonderful home made cake ;) )ImageUploadedByTapatalk1364844625.655477.jpg

Omg Vicky amazing cake! Well done! :) I really wanted a good pic of me and theo but was running around like a mad hatter all day and no one managed to get one :( got some videos though so maybe I can do some screen shots! Lol. Off to bed I go! Feel emotional that I have a 1 year old! X

Ladies I feel emotional that you have one year olds cos I know that it's not long til my little man gets there!!

Looks like you both had fab days xxx

It's really emotional. I've all of a sudden got broody again over night! Like transformations from baby to toddler now and I need another one! Lol. Still not ready for the actual getting pregnant bit but its a start I guess! Haha xx

So nice to have this thread - lovely to see all the beautiful bubbas. This time last year was me and oh's first night at home with bubba after leaving hospital!!! SCARY!!! Lol, I seem to remember she screamed for an hour, puked over the spare bedroom carpet then slept for ages - a bit like what happened this morning actually!!!! Fast forward a year and nothing has changed!! lol.

I know what you mean about broodiness - went to docs and they've given me another 6 months of the pill then that's it!! TTC again!! eeekk!!

Eeeek ladies. No 2 plans will soon be here for you!

I'm waiting until next year. Lol. I need my house extending for the toy storage first.

Ha ha!!! In fairness we are meant to be moving this year so that may delay it. But not for long, otherwise I might change my mind and decide I can't be arsed with number 2!!

Hello ladies, happy birthday tilly and theo. Gorgeous pics! Tillys cake is amazing cant believe you made it :)

we are planning to ttc number 2 in next couple of months eeek! So broody :)

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Heres a few recent snaps of my little monster

Sleeping in mummys bed and cleaning up after his birthday

Attachments

• uploadfromtaptalk1364851995433.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364851995433.jpg
    41 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364852017097.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364852017097.jpg
    45.5 KB · Views: 10
  • uploadfromtaptalk1364852038086.jpg
    uploadfromtaptalk1364852038086.jpg
    42.4 KB · Views: 10
N'aaaawww he's such a cutie!

And helping with the housework already? What a little star :rotfl:

Ha would say helping is a bit of a stretch but bless him he loves his brush and shovel, best and cheapest present ever!!

It is so great to see everyone, I've had to rejoin as VikkkiR as I couldn't reuse VikkiR xxxxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back