Feb-March-April 2012 mummies, where are you?

Hi there vikki- just seen your post on TORino's a d thought it might be you!!

Was wondering where you'd disappeared off to

Hope all is good with you xxx

Welcome back hun, how are you and little lady?x

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

We're fab thank you, can you believe how fast this last year has gone? I was all tearful on Ruby's first birthday, no longer a baby, officially a toddler, they grow up far too fast. I can see that you're all doing great, isn't 'mummy-dom' a fantastic place to be :) xx

Just checking in ladies, how is everyone? How are your small people??

I don't see many names from this thread anymore :( not that I get chance to be on here much myself mind!

Bev/Samsgirl/nurse/l McLean - your little bundles will soon be here! How exciting!

I am suuuuper broody. Though still trying to convince OH and work situ is not great so legs are crossed lol.

Here is princess Tilda the other day ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375132096.132317.jpg

I'm loving this stage. The words are coming daily now. It's brill. Though don't like the tantrums. Lol

I'm still here missis- we need to see you and Tilly chops this summer!!

She is looking gorgeous!!

H's tantrums are amazing- quite proud of them to be honest- I have no idea where his acting skills come from

Tonight he's having his first night in his bed to try and combat the fact that he hates his cot

Rubbish pic but here he is!ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375136516.971290.jpg

And I've from today earlier on
ImageUploadedByTapatalk1375136561.454803.jpg

Hey ladies!! Lovely to see you and the gorgeous babes again! We deffo need a catch up soon! Evie is FINALLY on the move. Crawling for a fortnight but has been walking with support for a while - she just needs to pluck up the courage to go by herself now! And I'm so glad to hear other babies our age are having tantrums - I thought I was the only one! Evie's are epic - 45 mins the other night! I feel exhausted after them and a little bit like a crap mum - how come my behaviour management in school is classed as outstanding but I can't control a 16 month old??!! We have been going to baby signing classes and Evie amazes me everyday with how quickly she is picking it up - not many words yet but sure that will come. Her sleep was horrendous before we went on holiday (5 bad nights out of 7 mostly) and I thought being on hols would make it worse but the sea air must have done something as she appears (fingers crossed!) to be sleeping through again. Very exciting to see our diddy bundles looking so grown up! Still debating whether or not we want another though. Think I will but right now E is enough of a handful!! Xxxx

Gawjuss!! What a grown up little boy Becky!!

Aww.

Hope you are well, will drop you a text and sort out a catch up.

Baby signing sounds fab helly? And great news on the movement thing, she'll be walking very soon I bet x

Wow I haven't been around much but seems like 2 min ago since they were babies.

Sent from my HTC One S using Tapatalk 2

I know where did our babies go?

Helen- the bed was ok til 2am... He started with a cold so got himself all upset and couldn't settle

Spent the night in the spare room with me

Tonight he's been down since 7.30 and no movement as yet!!

hey ladies, im still around, Alyssa has been sleeping in her bed for months now, happily snoring away there now. shes getting more and more chatty every day and im loving it, shes got potty training down too now just needs to learn to pull pants down haha so she has lots of naked bum time and dresses on at the minute. times flying by so fast, im 34 weeks on friday, this baby is shaping up to be big just like alyssa was so ive got a growth scan again at 37 weeks. also had alyssa weighed and measured today and shes just dipping under the 98th centile now and has moved to just above the 75th for height so her growth has slowed down nicely.

She's lovely Bev, and obviously I've been keeping up with the pics on Facebook. Can't believe you are 34 weeks already - seriously scary how quickly it's going! xxx

Hi ladies hope you're all well!
Bev I can't believe Alyssa is on the potty! That is some serious good work from you (and obv Alyssa) I've got ollie to go twice but most the time the potty is used as something to stand on or a hat...one day he will know.

I am loving all the words they are learning. Anyone else get surprised when they come out with it? I think ollie doesn't pay attention when I'm trying to teach him things and then the other day just strolling back from the shops he looks around points and says cat at and actual cat. I was so proud! Haha

Hey ladies! I still lurk from time to time! Max is 16 months now and surprising me every day! He's amazing... And huge! Loving mummyhood more then I ever have done it keeps getting better and better.

Hope everyone is well xxx

Hello everyone! I very occasionally pop in, but rarely get the time these days. Am so impressed that a couple of your little ones are having a go with the potty. I've not even thought about that yet, but as Emily rarely stays in any one place for more than two seconds I very much doubt potty training will be anything but an epic fail anytime soon! She is hyper to the extreme and keeps me busy chasing after her all day long. It is so lovely hearing her come out with so many new words - she is so proud of herself when I understand what she says and repeat it back to her! :). This stage is definitely an exciting (but exhausting!) one... And every day she makes me proud learning something new! :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back