Feb-March-April 2012 mummies, where are you?

Nurse 26

Reaction score
Hello ladies

where are all the feb, march and april mummies? busy chasing babies round i'm sure, gone are the days of sitting around on PF :roll: , just wondering how your all getting on??? i'm sure there are some lurking around and dont have time to post, i miss the tri3 days where we all sat around gossiping :lol:

thought we could really do with an update and maybe post some pics of our not so little bubbas :)

Lurker here too! Work forbids mobiles so I generally don't come on until after Harlow has gone to bed in the evening.

I do miss the Tri 3 ladies too!

X

Sent from my annoyingly slow iPhone using Tapatalk

hey lou :wave: its sucks your back to work, i bet lots of the other tri3 mummies are the same.

how are you? hope tri1 is treating you well?? you will be back in tri3 soon enough eeek so exciting.

hows Harlow doing?

I am here! I don't get on as often anymore. K keeps me busy! I hope everyone is doing well!

hey Mrs. KM :wave: good to see your still about too.

I was wondering where a few others had gone the other day! My bump buddy Nic36 hasn't posted in a while.

Tbh I havnt really posted much on Tri 1, sounds awful but I generally don't have any questions nor much time to answer. I do try on weekends tho :blush;

She's good!! Can't believe she's 10 months!! She's a little cheeky money! I shout at her and she does this face
eqa2eryn.jpg

How on earth can you stay mad at the fact she just ripped every piece of toilet roll you have! She's so sweet tho! She's coming on in leaps and bounds and absolutely loves chatting and smiling for strangers, she's a right confident little girl.

How's you? How's your gorgeous lil boy! X

oh my goodness, what an innocent 'i wasn't me mummy' face she's got, love her outfit. she looks so grown up :)

i can can understand though, tri1 must be different second time around knowing the answers to all the questions, looking forward to seeing your scan pic and update. Are you going to find out what little one is this time? or another surprise?

Harry is good, seems like hes changing everyday at the moment and doing new things all the time, its lovely :) makes all them sleepless nights worth while (although there are still some of them lol)

heres my cheeky chap....

305961_10152336067030402_420762212_n.jpg

cant believe christmas is around the corner. jeepers!! they will be 1 before we know it

She is adorable LoppyLouize! Aren't you loving this age?! It's so much fun!

Omg Nurse he is adorable!! Love his hat!! Can bet that's from Next lol!

Nooo team yellow again hehe! Im just about getting flutters of excited.. Sometimes turn into fear when Harlows playing up but mostly they are calm rational happy thoughts lol.. I do think it's going to be tough though.. Harlow will be 17 months!!!!!

When you joining me then lol, I need my old friends to join me in Tri 1!

Aww Mrs Km thank you xxx

I can't wait to be pregnant again! My sil's wedding is in 9 months though and I'm a bridesmaid, so I don't want to be ready to pop lol. Hopefully I can convince my hubs in a few months!

awww, i'm sure it will be fine hun, a few of my friends have small age gaps and they all say its hard work but so nice having them close in age, they said it makes you super organised too as you just have to be :)

i'm thinking another little girl for harlow to play with :)

i would love to join you, so tempting but going to wait till spring i think, would love a 2 year ish age gap, you never know though i'm in the WTT thread and all hell seems to have broken loose in there ;)

Im here i do lots of lurking try to post but dont really get the time. Xx

Hello ladies!! I still try and pop on most days but went back to work last week (boo hiss!) so been busy. So exciting that some people are on to baby number 2 now!!!!

Oh no your back to work too helly! Rubbish.

mummy2b19 - i know what you mean, i feel like i just lurk now too. hows your lo getting on now?

Shes good a little horror sometimes but good 99% of the times shes nearly there with the crawling but shes happy just to sit and play with her toys most of the time. Xx

:wave:im still around

Destiny is 7 and half months now and a cheeky lil madam

Attachments

• DSC_0246-1.jpg
    DSC_0246-1.jpg
    17.7 KB · Views: 31
I'm here too!! I just seem to have spent most of the last 2 months chasing Harry round pulling him away from things.

He started crawling before 6 months and we've now progressed to standing up and sorta cruising along the sofas (or anything else he can get his hands on)

I too miss tri 3 days...... We're wtt next year so I want people in there with me!!

Time is going too quick though- cant believe my little man is 8 months next week xx
Here he is on Sunday at a photoshoot we had

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355383114.281246.jpg

Hello ladies! I'm here occasionally but not as often as before because I don't get 5 mins peace these days lol. We get out and about most days and I'm trying to treasure the time left until I go back to work (1st march).

Awwwww the babies are looking so grown up!

T is sort of crawling. If not crawling she just rolls and rolls until she gets to where she wants to be so I can't leave her 2 mins.

Here she is last week

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1355388352.840963.jpg

Aww, gorgeous babies, harry is not crawling or intrested in ot lol, hes cruising though, so as long as i dont leave him next to anything he can pull up on im ok for now haha. X

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back