Just another newbie

nicejuicypear

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been having a little look around over the last few days. I'm at the stage of planning how to TTC.

I am a lesbian, will be using donor sperm but not sure where from yet. We are considering known donor options or travelling to Denmark to a clinic I like the look of.

I have lots of questions swirling around in my head so hope some of you nice people will be able to help me out as I start asking them all!

Hey welcome to the forum. I think there are a couple of girls on here ttc using donors so im sure someone will be able to chat to you about it :) xx

Hi , Im using a donor at the moment. Can recomend the coparent websites to meet them but it is a bit wild west.
You dont need a clinic really just a trustworthy donor to provide you with warm sperm. If you want chat just drop me a line. I have a journal its in the ttc to if you fancy a nosey.
We;come to the forum and good luck.
x Daisy

Thank you for the warm welcomes!

Daisy, I will definitely check your journal out. I'd like to use a known donor rather than the clinic hassle, but I don't know many men well enough to ask. I have had a couple of ideas of people to ask but not many. My heart jumps in my mouth at the thought of asking! I'm not sure about using the coparenting websites.

Also, we are looking into getting a mortgage and moving house soon and I feel like we should at least know whether we can get a mortgage before I start trying but obviously we can't do that until after the holiday season, and I just want to start NOW.

It seems like my body clock started ticking and now the alarm is going off and nothing can switch it off! I can't even focus on Christmas right now.

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back