Feb-March-April 2012 mummies, where are you?

omg £350 what are you having xx

its going to be at our local soft play area called cheeky monkeys. its £11.50 a head and she has 26 class mates. its good that they provide everything, apart from the cake. so the price of the room and the cake its quite expensive lol x

Hi girls! Thought I'd bump this to let you all know Theo had his second op on his eye yesterday. The first one didn't work so they had to do a more invasive one this time. He is struggling to get over this one more. I am done in it is bloody awful seeing your baby in pain. So another op in 6 weeks to see if this one has worked :( never ending! Love him so much though he's such a good boy! Here's a pic of him yesterday. The only one I managed to get of him smiling! XxImageUploadedByTapatalk1361645899.457170.jpg

hes such a gorgeous brave lil soldier

a week til Alyssa is one....and today we had our first proper walking from table to daddy, only about 4 steps but shes done it a few times since no stopping her now

12 week scan on tuesday too, im so nervous

Last edited:
Aww poor little theo! Hope he's ok!

Bev...cannot believe you are pregnant again-slightly jealous! :)

We've had steps too...it's all getting very exciting! :)

Aww... Sorry to hear the first op didn't work and that you and Theo are having to go through more surgery :-(. Hopefully this time will have a more positive result. Still no independent walking here, but Emily will now happily whizz around the room pushing her walker so that's progress! Really hoped she'd be walking by the time she turned one, but with inky two days to go, I can't see that happening now! Can't believe she'll be a whole year old on Monday... Where has that time gone?!

Awww poor theo :hugs: i hope this one works, keep us updated hun!! He looks such a happy little chap even though he must be in pain, hes such a little trooper!!

Harry is now walking everywhereon his own, its hard to keep up with him, hes nearly 11 months :) he also crawls but not very much, he prefers to run round like a looney :)

so jealous of the pregnant ladies :) x

Congratulations Bev! Lovely news. Joe was one last week, takes a few steps independently but crawls so fast he much prefers that!

Can't believe our babies are 1, where does the time go?

Can't believe my little girl turned one today! :). Thought I'd share a couple of pics of her thoroughly enjoying crawling through the pop up tunnel we bought her as one of her presents! She had a great day. :)ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361828073.764619.jpg. ImageUploadedByTapatalk1361828096.991389.jpg

http://s21.beta.photobucket.com/user/AlyssaMulcari/media/walking.mp4.html

just thought id share, just 2 weeks before her 1st birthday Alyssa has figured out walking since last week shes got much more confident and is walking more and more every day.

also baby B is just fine, 11 weeks 4 days due friday the 13th of september haha
IMAG0026.jpg

SAM_1355.jpg

how's everyone else doing? x

Hey I've been a bit absent from everywhere - Harry's been poorly on and off for the last month- between bad colds and coughs, but then week before last he spent a whole week being sick- proper frown up sick!!

Ugh- had enough to last me for a while!!

He's now fully recovered and on top form. (Apart from sleeping which has gone worse!!)

Couple of recents of the boy!

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362257498.239869.jpg

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362257525.431463.jpg

So excited for you bev - and a bit jealous xx

Yea, we're good! Just getting his party sorted out. Which I can finally start doing! The OH was supposed to organise the hall but took too long so I took over! :) everything is pretty much sorted except for food and games! :) oh and the cake!

Still not walking properly but walking to and from things once bribed with something he wants! :) ollies been ill too, just getting over something (that's what the docs said) he still has a chesty cough but is fine in himself! I think a lot of it is the weather change!
Going to be warming up this week...14degrees they reckon! LOVE IT!

Bev I am jealous too! I said to OH tonight I want to be pregnant again...his reaction was what I was expecting! :) what!? I'm wrapping this up, you ain't getting any! you've got a baby upstairs, enjoy him! Haha To which I replied he isn't a baby anymore and anyway I want to get married first-have you bought my engagement ring yet? :)

How is everyone else doing? X

Congrats bev :) so jealous.

aww harry is gorgeous :)

We had a bad month with a bug and cold but all better now,

harry is walking and into everything, keeps me busy busy not made any birthday plans yet, prob take him to soft play on the day and have a get together with family at weekend. my sis is making him a cake :)

aww harry is gorgeous

shame ollie is ill, Alyssa seems to have a teething cold and is so snotty and coughing a lot at the min poor dear. Alyssa still prefers to crawl and will only walk for praise or bribes lol. OH's are proper useless at organising stuff, i have had to do everything to organise our wedding in may and its only a cheapy registry job but i still had to do all the arranging etc

sounds nice nurse, were having a tea party type of thing on friday for Lyss cos oh's mum is visiting this week.

Last edited:
N'aaaaawww, look at our grown up babies! So cute!

I'm here still, not on much cos I'm just too busy but here is my little update.

I'm back at work as of 1st March. Doing 4 days for a bit so it's not so bad. Though my first full week is coming tomorrow!

T bag is crackers. We don't quite have walking yet but she's very close to it. She's very good at copying and we can ask questions now like where is your baby? How big is Matilda? What does the horsey do? Etc. I'm finding this stage so much fun.

We have teeth now too! Just 2 but they have eventually appeared.

Here she is
(Scuse mess behind her head lol)

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362382305.314168.jpg

hello...cant believe i have just found this!!! :D

All good here...I started back at work yesterday and Hannah turned 1 a week last Saturday.

Although my ticker looks like I am ttc now..it's just there to help me work out where I am. I came off the pill at the weekend, to try and get my body ready to properly ttc around June/July time. This will make Hannah just over 2 when new baby arrives (all being well) and means I get a full year in at work to earn some pennies to have another 15 months off :D

So we shall see if my body still works....!! Ordered some opks to use as contraception..lol..

Here is my little beauty...

Attachments

• January 2013 036.JPG
    January 2013 036.JPG
    261.8 KB · Views: 10
  • January 2013 003.JPG
    January 2013 003.JPG
    298.8 KB · Views: 9
Yea samsgirl you found us!!

Hannah blue eyes are gorgeous.
Hope the first day back went ok xx

It went great actually. I am enjoying it but i miss my baby loads :( but am doing it for her. Just have to keep telling myself that x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back