everybodys list of girl names theve picked

Oh fabulous!!!
I might be onto number 3 by then lo hee hee xx

I know weve got our house up for sale atm too and hope to be moved long before Xmas so fingers x'ed for both of us that we sell fast....xx

Ha ha!!

Good luck with your house - ours isn't on the market yet but will be soon and as soon as we move we will start (or in 12 months if still here but hopefully not) xx

Thanks PJ.....We had it sold just before xmas but the couple dropped out saying they were out of their financial comfort zone.....dont know why they bothered looking of they couldnt afford it they got our hope up for nothing and we also lost the house we had our offer accepted on as it sold two weeks agi!! Grrrrrrrrrrrrr should be like scotland with house selling and buying rules! lol xxx

Ha Pippa , I see you have added the word tops to " should be in TTC in 12 mths Tops now!!"

Next month you can move it to 10 mths maybee and then 6 mths perhaps!

sooo tempting...

Thought i would add the top 10 baby names for this year to the list to help people
Top 2010 Baby Girl Names

1. Olivia
  2. Ruby
  3. Emily
  4. Grace
  5. Lily
  6. Jessica
  7. Amelia
  8. Chloe
  9. Isabella
  10. Emma
  11. Lucy
  12. Isabelle
  13. Megan
  14. Ella
  15. Evie
  16. Charlotte
  17. Hannah
  18. Ava
  19. Holly

Ha Pippa , I see you have added the word tops to " should be in TTC in 12 mths Tops now!!"

Next month you can move it to 10 mths maybee and then 6 mths perhaps!

sooo tempting...

Well if some nice person wants to buy our house I could say TTC in 1 month tops :good:

We have had a good chat and have both agreed to get the house sorted first so it will be 12 months tops. We will start TTC in 12 months if we're still here due to my age as I'm no spring chicken!!! xx

I'm still TTC but since me and nearly husband are irish we've decided we'd like to use an Irish name. My favourite girl name is Niamh and it goes really well with our surname....(getting a bit ahead of myself i think lol)

Dh has just come down and said Ive thought of a boys name...Damien....lol!! Will give it some thought but not a fav of mine lol xxx

Girls names I love are;

'Lena'- (Pronounced Layna) or 'Elena' (Pronounced Elayna)
...cant decide which i like best- only thing putting me off is that people might get mixed up with Elena and Eleanor and I still find it annoying when people mix up my name (Kayleigh) all the time for something else :-S

Also really like 'Hilda' it's my nan's name and would love to call it after her or maybe 'Hildie' for something more modern.

Do like the name 'Karina' as well has always been a favourite...

Fave combos so far I guess are either;

Lena Faith
Hildie Isobel
Bella Karina

I have a few my little irl just now is called Mia

we like

Abby
Lexi
Rosy
Lucy

but I keep changing my mind!! x

Hermione
Evelyn
Amelia
Phillipa
Florence
Penelope
Harriet
Elspeth
Georgiana

Philippa Lee is my full name :)

I love Hermione and Evelyn

I already have a Ruby Jane. If this one is a girl it she will be called Emma Rose.

I also really love (but H has vetoed)
Eve
Eva
Evie
Scarlett
Violet

if mine is a little girl she will be Naima.

alot of you like Evelyn, my name is swedish but like a twist on Evelyn, - Evelina
you prenounce the lina bit - lena

if mine is a little girl she will be Naima.

alot of you like Evelyn, my name is swedish but like a twist on Evelyn, - Evelina
you prenounce the lina bit - lena

Thats a lovely name and so diffrent i really like it!:)

we have chosen lola faye.

If I have a baby girl I love the name Elizabeth Lorraine which will be shortened to Betty, after my nanny betty, middle name is my mums and my middle name which would be perfect,

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back