everybodies boys names theve picked

Jasper John Ryan will be my boys name :)

Love it!

Our little boy will be called Morgan John Lewis. We've already started calling baby's room "morgan's room"

I love it :)

OH is stuck on Hamish :S but Iv put my foot down!

middle name Hugh :) I would have that as first name, but OH put his foot down! Its my dads name

first names reese, connor, oscar, jacob... but havent had anything thats made me go 'ooooh' lol

x

aww theres some great names on here, gives me lots of ideas as atm only got 1 name in mind jack and the middle name after my dad - alan
so baby would be called jack alan davies how welshy does that sound lol

i have a brandon liam a bradley connor a kai alexander saul and an archie robert george

if i have another its lachlan stanley

we, so far, already have a Stephen Christopher, a Jacob Connor and a Zachary Nathaniel, I am currently going through all of my favourite books looking for inspiration for boys and girls names will let everyone know when we've picked something :lol:

although we have decided on Edward as a middle name if we have a boy (after my grandad and great grandad)

Last edited:
If we have a little man he will probably be called Alfie Christopher

Piers
William
Tristan
Jasper
Cedric
Giles
Crispin
Percival

Some more great names listed here ladies.....

Weve decided to not have any of the names we previously likes if we get pregnant again so the lists start again....lol!!

Like Tristan and Jasper tonks.... ;-)

xxx

If this baby is a boy we think we will call him Jacob Harry. It's the name we chose when I was pregnant but we had a girl. But now I don't love it anymore, I like it, but not enough I don't think. But H is very dead set. I really like

Oliver Harry
George Harry

So I will work on him lol!

We found it quite easy to settle on a boys name but couldn't settle on a girl's name - and now we've found out it's a boy, so no worries.

The name we've chosen is Benjamin Edward - Edward is a family name on my father's side, it has gone first name>second name>first name etc throughout the generations - my grandfather was Edward, my Dad's 2nd name was Edward but my brother's second name is Edward (tut-tut)! But I still like it as a middle name.

Only thought I had the other day is our surname is O'Loughlin - that would give him the initials B.O. Do you think that is something to stop us using the name we've chosen? (there are so many things to consider!)

It wouldnt bother everyone but if it was me personally I would steer away from any initials that have meanings! If you love it though then go for it! x

If we have a boy his name will be

finley peter brown (after my partners grandad)

I like the name Joseph James,
Joseph is my Hubbies grandads name - although they call him Harry would love to have Harry as it is my grandads name and also my brothers name so can't really have that,
And James is the middle boys name on my families side - Brothers and nephews all have James as their middle names,

at the moment I like;
Caleb
Ruben
Rupert

Due to circumstances ie Caleb being used by close friend and OH and mum hating Rupert It will probs be a lil Ruben :) xx

at the moment I like;
Caleb
Ruben
Rupert

Due to circumstances ie Caleb being used by close friend and OH and mum hating Rupert It will probs be a lil Ruben :) xx

Oh I love Rupert! Used to love Rupert the bear:)

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back