everybodys list of girl names theve picked

Hers the names that have moved further down my shortlist! - Give anyone any ideas?

Piper
Pepper
Rorie
Farren
Lorelei
Chauncey
April
Celeste
Imogen
Fern
Phoenix
Reagan
Topaz
Verity

I quite like Pepper - it's the name of a character from a book I've read, and a Peanuts character!

Rorie & Lorelei - Gilmore Girls?

I quite like Fern and Reagan, too =]

We do have quite similar taste in name, Jenni =]
xx

Tonks, apologies =]
xx

Last edited:
Heres my two pence worth.......

I love Martha this is my fav but DH not as keen!
Also ..............

Matilda
Beatrice
Arabella
Harriet
Philippa
Pheobie
Millicent
Gretta
Agnes
Bridgit
Gabriella
Tabatha

Oh theres sooooo many I like.....and still finding others!! lol xx

One of my friends has not long had twins, and called them "Araminta" and "Akasha".
What do you think?

Merryn is a lovley welsh name , but I have named a chicken that now!

Ah I love Merryn....how unusual....I love some of the welsh names..... ;-) xxx

Seren is a lovely Welsh name, it means star

Yeah theres so many lovely names......me and DH keep talking about names and I think were going to knock antlers over this one.....atm he keeps refering to it as Baby david!!! lol ha ha Royle family here!! Hee hee xxx

Lol! You'll have to find a nickname for baby that you both like :)

My OH and me don't agree on names either. It was a good job Evie was a girl as we can't agree on boys names at all.

Do you think you'll find out the sex?

Ha yep....good idea!!!

Well me and dd love Melrose.....Melissa Rose....but not sure I would actually call it that and I cant think out of all the names we do like which one me and dh would narrow it down to lol!!

No weve decided that we dont want to know the sex....I love surprises but a boy would be lovely with having two girls already and to carry on the family name....but either will be just perfect lol!!

xxxx

Ha yep....good idea!!!

Well me and dd love Melrose.....Melissa Rose....but not sure I would actually call it that and I cant think out of all the names we do like which one me and dh would narrow it down to lol!!

No weve decided that we dont want to know the sex....I love surprises but a boy would be lovely with having two girls already and to carry on the family name....but either will be just perfect lol!!

xxxx

melissa rose :) nice name!!! my names melissa he he

Melissa is a lovely name :)

Ahh good for you not finding out - we did with Evie but I like to think if we have another we would wait to find out but I'm not sure we're that strong!! xx

Lovely Name Melissa....lol!! Me and DD fell in love with that name and its stuck....but I cant help thinking of Melrose Place lol!! Crazy I know but you know how it is....lol Still Love love love Martha xxx

Ha thanks PJ.....I didnt find out with DD either....I dont know but for me personally I think it would take something away from being pregnant....I love the element of surprise lol!

Hoe long have you been ttc PJ? xx

We're not TTC just yet - I'm in the WTT club at the moment, finding it hard as we want one but we need to move house first.

Should be in the TTC club in 12 months tops :) xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back