everybodies boys names theve picked

mel_ed

Reaction score
Thought i'd start a thread so that everyone can put their baby BOYS name ideas down, to help other people.
i'll go first with the ones ive picked-
FINLEE
OLLIE
CHARLIE

i think boys names are so hard.
will look forward to hearing everyone elses x

Last edited:
If we have a boy he will be called Matt (Matthew) James Steven :)

but..I also like:

Brody
Bruno
Owen
Liam
Louis
Jamie
James
Mitch
:)

The names I liked were:

Seth
Zach
Nathen
Joshua
Matthew
Jack

I found it really hard with the boys names but once you get into it you start thinkin of loads :)

We've decided if it's a boy he'll be either;
Logan Samuel
Logan Benjamin
Noa Samuel
Noa Benjamin

I love the name Alfie!! Our little boy is going to be called Morgan John Lewis :)

I love the name Alfie!! Our little boy is going to be called Morgan John Lewis :)

Let's hope he's as sucessful as THE John Lewis and you'll be well looked after! :D

My favourite shop! Well ok one of my favourite shops! My friend just called her lil boy Alfie

Haha, my OH middle name is john, and his fathers, its kind of a family tradition. Shame not even a tiny amount of retail experience in the family history though!!

I have all boys and they are called Jacob, Kieran and soon to be Lucas (i have an alphabet system :blush:) I also like

Bradley, jax, kaleb and matthew xx

We have a ton of names we love from even before I was pregnant. BUT... if this one is a boy he will be called Campbell (my maiden name).

We also love:
Luc
Caden
Braedon

I think we're having Eli if it's a boy.

I do like luca and alix too. Haven't really looked at names so I'm sure there's more to add to the list!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back