Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Yea I would be able to have "me" time if oh is next to me. I will do it as soon he goes to work.

I hope it arrives on Friday xxx

I haven't tried balance active yet. I got a bucket of conceive plus to use.

I bought Mooncup brand one. There are two sizes. The difference is only 3 mm in width. I took the bigger one for over 30s.

When is your af due? X

Oww thankyou hun, I'll have a look. AF is due 21st and I'm so blooming irritable, I've definitely not caught this month, I just know it xx

Aw you've got 4 days to go. Stay positive. You never know. Do you believe in crystals?? x

This is a silly question! but why is it better to have more EWCM? :wall2: :blush:

Hi Peanut

I don't get EWCM at all so drink grapefruit and take EPO in an effort to get some. If you get lots naturally you don't need to worry x

Peanut, if there is no ewcm then sperm can't move towards cervix. Ewcm is very alkaline and only in this environment sperm can survive and swim forwards. I have ewcm each month but I also use conceive + and pre-seed. X

I dont know if i have ewcm! Im usually just damp but with just thin water type... The only time i noticed ewcm was when I had conceived the second time. Maybe i should just drink it incase aha!

Peanut

I defo notice a lot more since I drink these juices and 2 l water a day x

x

Lillith how are you doing ?

X

Last edited:
I bought some juice! Not had any yet, but my hubby said it's vile stuff! Aha. I dont mind though as long as it helps!! Im also drinking green tea aswell... Ive herd it helps although not convinced because I used to drink 3-4 cups a day before i even new it was supposed to help!! Worth a try though.

Also what is EPO??

Last edited:
Lillith how are you doing ?

X

Pregnancy test negative Charlotte, I know its not my month, partner is fed up of the disappointment every month so think we are just going to cool off actively trying for now. xx

Lillith, sorry you got a neg. But would you like to continue if your oh said yes?

x

Last edited:
Ahhh, i've only had 2 glasses (2 days). I don't know if I want to do it anymore. Makes me heave ughhh nastyyy. Feels like someones sprayed hair spray in my mouth!!!! Yukky, I didnt think it'd be this vile :|

Last edited:
Just had my first 200 ml glass of grapefruit juice - ugggghhh! I hope it is worth it!

Lillith, sorry you got a neg. But would you like to continue if your oh said yes?

x

Charlotte I'm out this month, frer negative and af due today but pregnacare vitamins have messed my cycle up as af usually here by now, no idea when its gonna show, that means we won't be able to try next month either as my partner won't be here. I feel like giving up.xx

Last edited:
Don't give up Lilith, keep positive and it will happen xx

Lillith

This cycle I understood something. It's the biggest mistake to stress about trying to get PG.

I was so prepared this month. All the juices, mooncup, vitamins. I asked my OH to swap his work hours from Wednesday to Tuesday so we could dtd. All this stress for nothing. Cause I got a bad virus, which feels like flu and it's now day 4 and I can't get rid of it.

Went to the docs, they gave me no meds cause there is no meds to kill the virus. Now I'm drinking tonns of water to flush it out.

You see it's pointless stressing about cause the nature will always be stronger.

I'm taking now relaxed approach to this.

xxx

Last edited:
Very wise words Charlotte, hope you feel better soon,

Lilith hope it's a shy bean my lovely :)

xxxxx

Lillith

This cycle I understood something. It's the biggest mistake to stress about trying to get PG.

I was so prepared this month. All the juices, mooncup, vitamins. I asked my OH to swap his work hours from Wednesday to Tuesday so we could dtd. All this stress for nothing. Cause I got a bad virus, which feels like flu and it's now day 4 and I can't get rid of it.

Went to the docs, they gave me no meds cause there is no meds to kill the virus. Now I'm drinking tonns of water to flush it out.

You see it's pointless stressing about cause the nature will always be stronger.

I'm taking now relaxed approach to this.

xxx

Your right Charlotte, I'm a stress queen lol, it's just my age and situation isn't helping, I will take a more relaxed approach from now on. I hope you're feeling better now xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
rania89
Back