Evening primrose and grapefruit juice results ?

Lillith

I hope you can get some sleep. Its awful :(

Ive heard that home made organic vegetable juices really help with insomnia. Its a pain to make them yourself but its worth trying.

I noticed that after consuming those green smoothies every day, I have lost a few inches around my waist.

I'll just buy Asda juices lol, I've lost 2 stone since healthy eating, a year ago I was 13 stone, I'm 11 now, I was stuck at 11.7 but since being strict with myself I'm dropping again slowly. I will be happy if I can get to 10 or 10 and a half stone, so only half a stone to go ! x

Lillith

Ive heard that home made organic vegetable juices really help with insomnia. Its a pain to make them yourself but its worth trying.

I noticed that after consuming those green smoothies every day, I have lost a few inches around my waist.

I'll just buy Asda juices lol, I've lost 2 stone since healthy eating, a year ago I was 13 stone, I'm 11 now, I was stuck at 11.7 but since being strict with myself I'm dropping again slowly. I will be happy if I can get to 10 or 10 and a half stone, so only half a stone to go ! x

Well done! Im now 10 stone. Would like to go tiny bit under 10. Lets say 9.5 :)

Juices make hugh difference! I will continue drinking them. G-juice is very high in sugar. I drink it only up until O.

Spinach is something you need to add to your diet. I blend spinach and kale together, really nice! x

Last edited:
Lillith

Well done! Im now 10 stone. Would like to go tiny bit under 10. Lets say 9.5 :)

Juices make hugh difference! I will continue drinking them. G-juice is very high in sugar. I drink it only up until O.

Spinach is something you need to add to your diet. I blend spinach and kale together, really nice! x

Oww lucky you at 10 stone, what height are you ?, see I'm only 5'2" so classed as obese ! I'm a dress size 14 at the moment. Would be happy at just a smaller 14, can't see me ever being a size 12 again lol, nice to dream though.
I do eat lots of Asda rockett salad, that has got spinach in it and other leaves with pink veins on but can't remember the name of that lol x

Im 5.4. Size 10-12 depends on then brand.

What I found is I can eat a cup of spincah (raw), but I can eat a bucket if I put it into the blender! If you make smoothies, you will be consuming 100 more of spinach. yum!

What I found is I can eat a cup of spincah (raw), but I can eat a bucket if I put it into the blender! If you make smoothies, you will be consuming 100 more of spinach. yum!

This is true, maybe I need to invest in a nutri bullet thing ?, I have a Kenwood smoothie maker but its absolutely rubbish lol. X

This is true, maybe I need to invest in a nutri bullet thing ?, I have a Kenwood smoothie maker but its absolutely rubbish lol. X

I have philips stick. Its very powerful. One smoothy a day will shift your weight away. This Philips stick blends boiled carrots (not very soft ones) into water.

Awesome stuff!

I have philips stick. Its very powerful. One smoothy a day will shift your weight away. This Philips stick blends boiled carrots (not very soft ones) into water.

Awesome stuff!

Philips stick, that sounds interesting, google here I come lol x

I love my nutribullet, I use it for so much stuff and it is so easy to use. There is "apparently" something in the technology on the way it blends which is "supposed" to be better but TBH I took that with a pinch of salt, a blender is a blender and as long as it purees the things you want into fluid it doesn't really matter. I wouldn't swap though - it's so good!
x

So I can confirm that grapefruit juice really works. I had lots of ewcm before ov. last month.

I will continue drinking grapefruit juice, beetroot juice and 2 L water every day. x

So I can confirm that grapefruit juice really works. I had lots of ewcm before ov. last month.

I will continue drinking grapefruit juice, beetroot juice and 2 L water every day. x

I've had the opposite, I've not had any ewcm this cycle, very odd, did have very dark lines on my opks, very odd. Went to get grapefruit juice from Asda today and beetroot and both sold out, grrrrrrrrrr. �� x

I've had the opposite, I've not had any ewcm this cycle, very odd, did have very dark lines on my opks, very odd. Went to get grapefruit juice from Asda today and beetroot and both sold out, grrrrrrrrrr. �� x

How are you doing?? xxx

There are loads in Morrisons. Currently on offer. But I have seen empty shelves as well.

How are you doing?? xxx

There are loads in Morrisons. Currently on offer. But I have seen empty shelves as well.

Hi Charlotte, I'm feeling bit down and deflated at the moment, I'm cd 23 or 7dpo, I know I've not caught this month, I just feel like time is ticking.
How are you doing ? x

Aw sorry lovely. Why are you feeling down?

Did you dtd this month???

xxx

Last edited:
Aw sorry lovely. Why are you feeling down?

Did you dtd this month???

xxx

Yes we dtd from cd12 up to cd19, had positive opk on cd15. I just feel my age is against me, I'll be 44 this year, time is ticking. I'm still not sleeping well and just know that I've not caught this month. x

Aw lovely

44 is not that old! Age is just a number. Women in their 50s get pregnant.

Are you taking supplements this month? I think you've done enough dtd. X

Aw lovely

44 is not that old! Age is just a number. Women in their 50s get pregnant.

Are you taking supplements this month? I think you've done enough dtd. X

Blimey I hope to be in the menopause by 50 lol. I've taken Seven seas conception this month, no epo, small amount of grapefruit juice and beetroot. We used Balance active gel 3 times dtd. x

I was thinking about these vitamins. But they contain folic acid. It made my cycle very long

Now I take 90% of supplements that are on the box appart from folic acid.

Do you like balance active?
x

I was thinking about these vitamins. But they contain folic acid. It made my cycle very long

Now I take 90% of supplements that are on the box appart from folic acid.

Do you like balance active?
x

Gosh yes, we both love the balance active gel, it's much better than pressed or conceive plus.
Which Moon cup did you order Charlotte. ?, I might get one for April x

I haven't tried balance active yet. I got a bucket of conceive plus to use.

I bought Mooncup brand one. There are two sizes. The difference is only 3 mm in width. I took the bigger one for over 30s.

When is your af due? X

I bought the bigger one too but got one of the cheaper brands for the moment, it had good reviews on amazon so will hopefully be ok.

I've been using both balance active and conceive plus but can't say I've really noticed much difference. I think balance active might be a bit wetter.

I need to try the o thing now, just need to get hubby out of the way after DTD as he won't help and I'll feel uncomfortable if he's still there whilst I'm busy ha ha

x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back