Early Labour Perhaps - Dont wanna jinx this! **UPDATED PAGE 1 on 10th August**

Hope everything kicks off proper soon x

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Hey hon, glad things r going in the right direction and wishing you a speedy and safe VBAC xxxx

Hope things go well for you rm x

good luck

dont worry about jinxing it. just be excited.

hope something is moving for you :dust:

Hopefully RM's lack of post means something's going on.... :yay:

:wave: Im here - everything is stop start which makes me think its definitely pre-labour. I have had contractions every ten minutes all day, then at 5.30pm they all eased off! Some have been really quite painful, enough to make me breath and go into my hypnobirthing comfy chair! I rang the delivery suite and spoke to a lovely MW who told me to wait until they get to 5 mins apart - wasnt sure if was the same for me being a VBAC'er and needing anti-biotics due to the Strep B. So, as frustrating as it is there is nothing I can do except relax and be glad :)

Contractions every ten minutes ALL day!! How frustrating! Sorry..little jump up and down rant!

Its so lovely of you all to leave little posts wishing me well :hug: xx

:wave: Im here - everything is stop start which makes me think its definitely pre-labour. I have had contractions every ten minutes all day, then at 5.30pm they all eased off! Some have been really quite painful, enough to make me breath and go into my hypnobirthing comfy chair! I rang the delivery suite and spoke to a lovely MW who told me to wait until they get to 5 mins apart - wasnt sure if was the same for me being a VBAC'er and needing anti-biotics due to the Strep B. So, as frustrating as it is there is nothing I can do except relax and be glad :)

Contractions every ten minutes ALL day!! How frustrating! Sorry..little jump up and down rant!

your my vbac ispiration i so hope all goes well and they all kick in and speed up again for you hun xxxxxxx

Awwww - hope they pick up soon :) Send some my way yeah? ;) lol! x

Awwww - hope they pick up soon :) Send some my way yeah? ;) lol! x

I will do Tasha! I expect they will intensify in the middle of the night when Im totally out of it and have to clamber to put my contacts in and have a shower to get ready to go - have to wash my hair before i leave the house!

The midwife also told me to eat eat eat because once I get to the hospital they won't feed me due to my last section, I guess in case I need another one, which I praying I dont..Im taking my fizzy water though, they can fight me for that! x

your my vbac ispiration i so hope all goes well and they all kick in and speed up again for you hun xxxxxxx

Bless you, I will do my best - would love to be a PF VBAC'er and give you the lowdown xxx

Get your OH to sneak some snacks in! Hehe!

I've got a 1L bottle of Lucozade packed to keep me going - been getting a bit of backache this eve but doubt it'll turn ito anything. Baby's having a good wriggle so think the aching is from him/her getting into position xx

I hope things speed up for you too - its incredibly frustrating at the end, worse than the first 12 weeks I reckon!

I hope things speed up for you too - its incredibly frustrating at the end, worse than the first 12 weeks I reckon!

Definitely! I thought it was torture waiting for my 12 week scan, this just takes the sodding biscuit! lol x

i cant belive all this babys poping out everywhere :love:
Fingers crossed you done have to wait too long! X

Ooohhh, hope you get cracking with the VBAC sooooon x

Yeah and me! Just had an almighty contraction :lol: Im willing the pain on!

come on little one i really want to know what team you are xx all the best hope things pick up tonight xxx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back