slow labour....feel poo!

jodie_honey

Reaction score
started with contractions on saturday at 3:00am, were gettin quite regular for a few hours then stopped and then last night i was up all night havin them every 10 minsutes, bein sick and diarhea and then they stopped.
got checked this mornin and im 2cm but she sed it cud stop and start like this for another week or so. im really upset as the pain gets quite bad and i know the baby isnt cumin at the end of it. gunna see my consultant this afternoon :(

Aw poor you :hug: :hug: :hug:

Hope the baby decides to get a shift on soon :hug:

jodie_honey said:
started with contractions on saturday at 3:00am, were gettin quite regular for a few hours then stopped and then last night i was up all night havin them every 10 minsutes, bein sick and diarhea and then they stopped.
got checked this mornin and im 2cm but she sed it cud stop and start like this for another week or so. im really upset as the pain gets quite bad and i know the baby isnt cumin at the end of it. gunna see my consultant this afternoon :(

I totally sympathise, I've had the same thing since last thurs! Pains, contractions, been sick and then it all stops! Started again last night and I was such pain :? This morning....nada! Grrrrrr! Come on babies.... :roll: :wall:

clary sage, curry, um... sex? hope something gets it all going for you honey!!! :hug: :hug: :hug:

come on baby, get a move on!

pineapple? just to throw another suggestion in :D :hug:

Just been chatting to her, bless her. I told her that at least the end is in sight now and she knows little Abigail is on her way down! :D

She's using the clary sage so fingers crossed :D

twiddle your nipples it may kick start the whole process and make yer babby get a shifty on....... :hug:

:hug: Aww I hope baby decides to hurry up for you.

Natural mamma said:
twiddle your nipples it may kick start the whole process and make yer babby get a shifty on....... :hug:

what is the actually method for doing this? I have been advised to give it a go too but I found it really quite painful so just assumed I'm doing it wrong and gave up!

Good Luck hope its not too much longer for you. :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back