YES! NO! MAYBE?

BEX101

Reaction score
Whats with all the stoping and starting? I kinda get the practice/toning you up theory but lets face it if i was running around in the wild i'd have been eaten by a big fat predetor by now! I cant do anything usefull because i dont know when the next contraction is going to come.

Yesterday i had "braxton hicks" virtually all day at regular 30 mins intervals (and 0 cm dillated)
Today i was woken up by my first painfull contraction about 4.30 am then contractions of various intensity about every 15-20 mins till 10am.
Then i had a 2 hour break and then had a wopper at 12.10pm. 3 more contractons 20 mins, 10 mins and 20 mins.
......then another 2 hour break then 4 more at 30 mins apart each (pretty painfull to)
Next break was for 1hr
then 46 mins
then 34 mins (are we counting down now????)

I'm just waiting to see if the contractions keep on getting closer together or if theyre going to change again. I'm just so frustrated.

:x

BEX101 said:
Whats with all the stoping and starting? I kinda get the practice/toning you up theory but lets face it if i was running around in the wild i'd have been eaten by a big fat predetor by now! I cant do anything usefull because i dont know when the next contraction is going to come.

:rotfl: Sorry.... Its the whole predator bit...how did our ancestors survive.

It must be horribly frustrating....When I had Tia, I had nothing nada, zilch and was overdue by 8 days...Then the next day i woke up and it all just happened... That was frustrating enough, I can only imagine all this stop starting must be terribly tiring, emotionally and physically... :hug: :hug:

I had it for days too BEX101, I know how it can get frustrating because you get all excited then things slow again, I do hope things start and get going for you soon :hug: In the meantime put your feet up and get some well needed rest for the big event :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
Nicola111
Back