Early Labour Perhaps - Dont wanna jinx this! **UPDATED PAGE 1 on 10th August**

I was on Facebook throughout my labour and up to 30 mins before jakey was born and also posting on the sister site, people thought i was mental :lol: Due to the rediculous hour Lucas was born, i was quiet as no one was about to chat to.

You in proper pain yet? It sounds so bad but i am sitting here thinking 'i hope she's really feeling it now, then we will have a baby in the morning' lol xx

:love: Pre-labour sucks but once it gets going honey it'll shoot out :lol:

I hope I can post in labour :yay:

Good luck RM, yahooo, still remember you being in Tri one when I was TTC first time round when first finding this forum, it's gone soo fast.

Enjoy it, treasure it, as you mentioned this baby could be your last one - go VBAC , all the way .

Oh and I think it's a Minnie for Rosie to play with X

:love: Pre-labour sucks but once it gets going honey it'll shoot out :lol:
Don't believe a word she says... she promised me that I wouldn't see the weekend out... :lol:

Hope everything is going well and you have either managed sleep or are in the throws of labour :dust:

Ive had a really painful night, have managed some sleep but have been aware of major lower back pain and that pulling feeling at the front. I am considering seeing my community MW today to see if she can sweep me or get me a prescription for something stronger than paracetamol; I don't really know what I am allowed to take - codeine perhaps?

:dust: :love: holding out for baby, will be here soon! :)

Community mw seems a good plan, think codiene should be ok as they gave me that with my UTI xx

Fingers crossed hunni!! :D Really hope they strat to come more regular soon! Xx

good luck rosie's mum hope things kick off very soon for you. Must be so aggitated:):eh:

Sounding more and more positive x good luck and hopefully baby will arrive very soon

Ive been for a long walk this afternoon, have had some contractions but Im hopeful that whatever happens I will be there by Thursday! :)

So glad things are moving along nicely and that you've got some decent pain relief :hug: lets hope you manage to get a decent night's sleep to top up your energy reserves. best start eating like a demon now RM x

My appetite has gone! Thats a good sign apparently but I have to eat because if I do go into hosital they wont let me eat..:(

order a pizza! put your feets up and have a good cuddle with rosie! :love:

What's your absolute fave food? Get some of that down you and enjoy it on the way. Good reason to gorge on chocs and yummy things no? :lol: xx

aw fingers crossed it all kicks off asap for you!!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back