Early Labour Perhaps - Dont wanna jinx this! **UPDATED PAGE 1 on 10th August**

:yay: well I have managed a little bit of sleep since 11pm although have been aware of mild contractions and period pain. Got up at 4.20 for a wee and that seems to have triggered some more, maybe because Im more upright now. Anyway, Im well pleased that I havent had to go anywhere in the night because it means I can get my house organised and Rosie milked and fed this morning, plus my MIL and mother have had a good nights sleep.
A 9th August baby would do nicely today :)

Bestest of luck rm really hope today's the day for it! :love: xx

Hope baby comes today xxx

Hope baby makes a move today x x

How's it going? cannot wait for an update :yay:

Really hope this is it! Its sounding hopeful! Good luck, Ill be keeping an eye out for updates :D xx

Fingers crossed this is it! Good luck! :yay:

Hey all - contractions are going from every 5 mins to sporadic! Lots of period pains still..going for a walk to my MIL's hope this pushes things on a bit! Who knows what will happen but I know I will get a baby at the end of it no matter what! Everyone have a lovely day xx

Good luck and hope you aren't in too much pain. xxxx

oh I'm getting so excited for you! I hope this is it, I'm dying to meet the little 'un...probably more excited than you are - you've got a very much anticipated baby in there!!!

Fingers crossed for you hun, take care xxx

Wahoo!! :yay: Get walking RM!! I wanna see pics of that baby before end of play tomorrow! ;) Xx

Sounds like your well on your way now hun. Good luck sweetie xx

Good luck and hopefully it will happen soon for you!

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back