Early Labour Perhaps - Dont wanna jinx this! **UPDATED PAGE 1 on 10th August**

I had the most beautiful cuddle with Rosie this afternoon when she went to sleep on me! I have just eaten some gammon and home grown spuds, I didnt feel like it but hubby insisted I ate it. I might get something indulgent and full of calories later to scoff whilst I sit on my ball :)

Good luck hun. Hope things get moving soon!! x x

I had the most beautiful cuddle with Rosie this afternoon when she went to sleep on me! I have just eaten some gammon and home grown spuds, I didnt feel like it but hubby insisted I ate it. I might get something indulgent and full of calories later to scoff whilst I sit on my ball :)

Hmmm, I bought gammon today.... sounds like a plan :)

You make sure you stuff yourself full of energy-carb-calorie-packed food ready for the big event! :)

That's very restrained lol I'd be having a right pig out sesh :lol:

Im having rather large and tight contractions, quite irregular, some at 5 mins some 8, 10 etc! I wish they would get into a rhythm :wall:

how exciting lovely saw on fb you was having a big one lol come on little one xx

It was a big one too! My OH is sat here taking the piss, asked me what was wrong as I did a little moan..he was going "trapped wind?" "ingrowing toenail?" and making me laugh which made it hurt more! Im going to aim my breaking waters over him!

men lol yeah def aim waters on him if only they knew how painful it is.
hope to wake up in the morning to hear your in full labour all the best and go get the labour and birth you want x

Thankyou so much! I hope by the morning things are in full swing! This has been going on since Sunday now :wall:

Hey hon, ur doing great - well done you! Little one will be here any time xxxx

Oh wow this is all so exciting....... rosie mum you are so brave..... I wish you all the luck in the world with the next bit !!!!!! I would love to log on in morning and you would of had ......... i was gonna say 'her' then........... I think you maybe having a 'minnie' !!! My grans name was Minnie too..... sort for Minniline apparantly ?????? xxxx go girl go !!!!

I'm banking on a Minnie arriving very soon - Hang in there RM, it's gotta crack on soon , your doing great x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
waqas432
Back