Am I in early labour? **UPDATE PG 4"**

Just saw your facebook status and thought i would come on here for an update!

very excited for you erin!! :)

you never know if things get started tonight you could already be dialating tomorrow!!! Hopefully whatever happens tomorrow will be your big day!!!:)

hope all is well and good luck!! xxxx

bloody hell i cant sleep, been awake since 5. thought i might aswell get up and then have a sleep alter on. 1st thing if thought was ooooo pf wonder if erin has updated but bet she's still fast asleep reving up for her big day!

Ohhh just caught this thread! Good luck with the consultant hunny. Xx

Awwww, thanks girls!!!!

Well, I'm still at home and VERY tired :mad: I am getting pains every 7 mins exactly and have been all night so no :nap: for me! The pain is getting alot lower towards my pubic bone (which is what the mw at labour suite told me to look out for) so I don't think it will be long :) The pain is not unbrearble but getting alot more intense now - like a really really really bad period pain!

Had another show this morning (which mw also told me to expect) so hopefully if I make it to the consultant later she will tell me I'm dilated and send me to labour ward!!!

Sorry I dont have an announcment for you!! xxx

Awwww, thanks girls!!!!

Well, I'm still at home and VERY tired :mad: I am getting pains every 7 mins exactly and have been all night so no :nap: for me! The pain is getting alot lower towards my pubic bone (which is what the mw at labour suite told me to look out for) so I don't think it will be long :) The pain is not unbrearble but getting alot more intense now - like a really really really bad period pain!

Had another show this morning (which mw also told me to expect) so hopefully if I make it to the consultant later she will tell me I'm dilated and send me to labour ward!!!

Sorry I dont have an announcment for you!! xxx

O NO! sorry u didnt manage 2 get much sleep. but glad trhings are moving along for you. hopefully some time 2day u'll be a mummy.
wishing u all the luck in the world erin. xx

Aww hun, rest as much as you can to keep your strength up and eat little power meals. Make sure you take your hospital bag to the consultant with you in case you end up staying. :dust: easy labour dust for you xx

Bless you! Every bit of luck that you have baby today! Aww! :hug: Will be thinking of you today and sending you lots of positive energy!

good luck today Erin, I will be thinking of you, how exciting! xx

Good luck today! Really hope your holding your LO by the end of the day :) xxx

Good luck erin - sounds like you're well on the way. Things at my end definitely aren't progressing as quickly. Have had some pains but they are at least an hour apart...so I think I'm a wee way off yet. Best of luck x

Awww you're gonna be a mummy today!!! Thought are with you. Here's wishing you a fabby labour chick!!

Erin sounds like things are moving along just as theyre supposed to! :yay: sorry you didnt get much sleep last night, hopefully tonight you'll get some sleep inbetween settling your new baby and feeding/nappy changing :love:

Good luck at the consultants today, I hope you get told youre well progressed.

Kiwi, sorry to hear things arent moving as quickly as you'd like. Just remind yourself, if things have started, you will have your baby within a matter of days :hug:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
ARCHIATER
Back