Due in September

Felt very nauseous this morning on the way to work and boobs hurting so happy with that. Just have to constantly be snacking on something. Trying to get my nutrients in but it’s so hard when all I literally fancy is shit food or nothing at all.
Starting to also feel very shattered but finding it really easy to get out of bed in the mornings which I never use to be able to do.
I heard the storm is going to come to the south by this evening. Not looking forward to that at all. Glad you managed to get one lot of stuff moved. Are you moving far from your current house? X

I feel so hungry. I eaten crap too.
We not that far about miles and half away from the village but we are right out by the mountains now so kids have to adapt to not having their friends around but they still go to my mums when I'm at work so they'll see everyone still.

Just catching up on everyone and so happy to hear @TTC no2 you and Char both got your bfp. So much has happened since I was last on. Hope you both and all the ladies have a safe and happy pregnancy. Xxx

Eeeek! I got my 3+ on a digi! This will be my fourth baby and I’ve never got a 3+ before because I usually run out of tests before I get to this point but also I know you ladies will understand how exciting this is to me today, today is the same amount of days past ovulation that I miscarried the first time I was pregnant so to get this today makes me so happy and reassured.
Hope everyone is good, we almost got blown away walking home from school but weather has settled down a little bit here at the moment x

CC32882A-AB5A-435E-A636-9A986F2D5646.jpeg

Just catching up on everyone and so happy to hear @TTC no2 you and Char both got your bfp. So much has happened since I was last on. Hope you both and all the ladies have a safe and happy pregnancy. Xxx

Aww hi @Jac2019 u went away for bit. I know girls have been asking after u on August thread so I have been lurking to see if there was any update from u.
Glad to see ur back. Seen uve had few rough days lately. Hope ur ok as can be. First trimester is hard work big hugs x

Eeeek! I got my 3+ on a digi! This will be my fourth baby and I’ve never got a 3+ before because I usually run out of tests before I get to this point but also I know you ladies will understand how exciting this is to me today, today is the same amount of days past ovulation that I miscarried the first time I was pregnant so to get this today makes me so happy and reassured.
Hope everyone is good, we almost got blown away walking home from school but weather has settled down a little bit here at the moment x

View attachment 89717

Woohoo!! That's amazing chuffed to bits for u. Its always a relief to see that lovely 3+.:pompom:

I dunno what's gotten into me lately.. I'm really trying to be positive about this pregnancy but I cant help but let the neg sink into my head. I just feel all to normal and this happened last time with the mmc. I felt more pregnant last week than now. I do symptoms come and go. Just tri one is so testing. :wall:

Yep trimester one just plays with your mind! Our intention is for this to be our last baby so I’m trying to remember to enjoy all these bits but it’s rough to let fears go!

Yes this will be our last one aswell. So I do really want to enjoy it. I remember getting to last trimesters off my other pregnancies and wishing to go back to start again.
I got sentimental that this could be last time I could be peeing on a stick again when I was testing with this pg lol

Aww hi @Jac2019 u went away for bit. I know girls have been asking after u on August thread so I have been lurking to see if there was any update from u.
Glad to see ur back. Seen uve had few rough days lately. Hope ur ok as can be. First trimester is hard work big hugs x
Thank you, I know felt bad as never even thought to come on here.. Went into my own wee bubble. Here's hoping next week brings better news and hopefully if all okay tri 2 is alot kinder. Hope you are feeling? I totally understand neg thoughts I have had them. You try stay positive but I spoke to midwife today and says not to feel bad about it as when been through miscarriages it does that to you. Always here if ever need to talk but hope you are okay. Xxx

Yayyy to the 3+ @Rose83. So happy for you <3
Has anyone had their 1st midwife appointment through yet? I’m still waiting and I’m not good at being patient haha xx

No we dont normally see anyone til 12weeks when we have our booking and 12week scan. Then mw app isnt til 16weeks.
However I'm off to doc Thursday and I hope my referral to EPU will be next week for scan when I'm over 7 weeks.

Thank you, I know felt bad as never even thought to come on here.. Went into my own wee bubble. Here's hoping next week brings better news and hopefully if all okay tri 2 is alot kinder. Hope you are feeling? I totally understand neg thoughts I have had them. You try stay positive but I spoke to midwife today and says not to feel bad about it as when been through miscarriages it does that to you. Always here if ever need to talk but hope you are okay. Xxx

We'll all be here to support u through next week. :friends: I'm sure that little baby is cozy in there and totally oblivious to the worry he/she has caused :good:

I'm 6weeks today and I dont know I just cant put my finger on it but I feel different from Saturday onwards. That pregnant feeling I had isnt there anymore. I'll tell my concerns to my GP Thursday and I'm hoping she'll do some bloods until I get myself to EPU.

Positive thinking from here on it.

I’ve got my first appointment on Monday (20th). We’re in Scotland but it seems to change in every area and even within the same area the process has changed every time I’ve been pregnant! Now the process is that I go to the maternity unit at the hospital for my first appointment where they do all the ‘booking in’ stuff and fill out your record then from there I will be booked for the 12 week scan. I’m guessing I’ll get a 12 week scan for either the very last couple of days of February or the first week of March which means I can pay for a 16 gender scan in the first week of April. Where I am the gender scan is £37 so that’s really good compared to some other areas I’ve heard of where you can pay a huge amount.

Oh that is good Rose. Here I think they are about £69-80.
It would be better for me to find out so I can wash the clothes I need but I also love the surprise.
I love looking when they measure the femur and seeing can I guess what it is.
I know my little girl would love to do the the whole gender reveal though cos she has seen videos off it. That might be good idea for us.

I’ve got my first appointment on Monday (20th). We’re in Scotland but it seems to change in every area and even within the same area the process has changed every time I’ve been pregnant! Now the process is that I go to the maternity unit at the hospital for my first appointment where they do all the ‘booking in’ stuff and fill out your record then from there I will be booked for the 12 week scan. I’m guessing I’ll get a 12 week scan for either the very last couple of days of February or the first week of March which means I can pay for a 16 gender scan in the first week of April. Where I am the gender scan is £37 so that’s really good compared to some other areas I’ve heard of where you can pay a huge amount.
That is exactly how it works in my area to Rose.
I will also be finding out the gender as early as i can, i love to be prepared and he thought of not knowing makes me anxious haha. Obviously either way i wouldn't mind but i just want to be able to decorate the nursery and buy clothes. x

We'll all be here to support u through next week. :friends: I'm sure that little baby is cozy in there and totally oblivious to the worry he/she has caused :good:

I'm 6weeks today and I dont know I just cant put my finger on it but I feel different from Saturday onwards. That pregnant feeling I had isnt there anymore. I'll tell my concerns to my GP Thursday and I'm hoping she'll do some bloods until I get myself to EPU.

Positive thinking from here on it.
Awww here's hoping just after your loss your feeling this way and if get bloods helps ease that worry even a little. I am a worrier so probably will until I have that rainbow baby in arms. My symptoms really kicked in just after 6 weeks this time and been nauseated everyday but everyone is different. Maybe it will change this week for you hope not too ill though xxx :friends: <3

We’ll definitely find out the gender ASAP. We did with our other three, I couldn’t cope with a surprise at all! My daughter is desperate for a sister and I need to know so I can prepare her for disappointment if it is a boy. I’ll be disappointed too if I don’t manage to give her a sister as like I said we intend for this to be our last baby. She has been talking about ‘when I get a sister’ for the last two years!

How you feeling today ladies?
Feeling very normal today which has obviously worried me. Only have sore boobs no other symptoms so did another test which is stupid of me. I literally can’t help it and can’t stop doing them.
I wish my scan would hurry up. I just want to make sure my little bean is ok. X

@chattychar1990: the only consistent things about symptoms is that they are inconsistent. The only woman I know who had consistent symptoms was a dear friend who had hyperemesis, and that is on a whole other level, and no one wants to experience that! if you go through my old posts I have multiple ones from every pregnancy that are like "HELP ME MY SYMPTOMS ARE GONE TODAY I AM FREAKING OUT" and it was always fine. Seriously, do not worry. They come and go. It would be weird if they didn't.

@chattychar1990: the only consistent things about symptoms is that they are inconsistent. The only woman I know who had consistent symptoms was a dear friend who had hyperemesis, and that is on a whole other level, and no one wants to experience that! if you go through my old posts I have multiple ones from every pregnancy that are like "HELP ME MY SYMPTOMS ARE GONE TODAY I AM FREAKING OUT" and it was always fine. Seriously, do not worry. They come and go. It would be weird if they didn't.
Thank you for reassuring me hun xx

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back