Due in September

All good this morning. not feeling too nauseous this morning but I can feel that feeling coming on when I need to eat something..
It is so cold this morning.:cold:
I live right beside te mountains and we have some snow.

where are u girlie from?

I'm from co down and il be 35 this may what about yous :)

All good this morning. not feeling too nauseous this morning but I can feel that feeling coming on when I need to eat something..
It is so cold this morning.:cold:
I live right beside te mountains and we have some snow.

where are u girlie from?

I'm from co down and il be 35 this may what about yous :)
I'm feeling ok this morning too. Had some toast when i got into work and i can also feel the hunger pains coming on.
Oh wow your Irish, i just love an irish accent :)
I am from Essex, and will be 30 in June.
Did you enjoy Frozen 2 with your little boy yesterday? xx

Ahh lovely i like to see where were all from.

Yes we had a great day. We def enjoyed ourselves and had the whole cinema to ourselves which he couldn't understand. Kept asking were is all the people lol

The hunger thing is crazy! Woke up this morning starving and it’s been fairly constant all morning.

I’m originally from London but I moved to Scotland 15 years ago so now live about half an hour from Glasgow.

Morning ladies, has anyone else started to get lower backache? Im currently 5 weeks 2 days

Morning ladies, has anyone else started to get lower backache? Im currently 5 weeks 2 days
Hi Hazel,
Now and again I get it especially sitting on the train for some weird reason. It’s not constant though, it comes and goes. Xx

Ive noticed i get it when sitting down at work for too long on one of their hard chairs

mine is more or less constant and started as soon as I implanted I think. I have 3 children though and had them in quick succession with 3 epidurals (which all are classed as failures as it didn’t really work on me) and a spinal block for one of them so basically I feel like my back has never been the same since I gave birth and as soon as I’m pregnant it just goes again.

lots of people blame epidurals for back pain but I don’t really believe it, I’m convinced it’s just the stress on your body of carrying babies, and mine have been big babies too x

I feel much better now.. i went to the epu today for a scan and they could see a little gestational sack so no ectopic! Im actually 5 weeks 2 days instead of the 4 weeks 6 which my pregnancy calculator worked out. I have to go back in 2 weeks for another scan to make sure everything in progressing like it should be so hopefully will see a little embryo or something when i return.. fingers crossed!

That's great news it's not ectopic.
Cant wait to hear about ur next update cos ur so close to my due date. We only a day apart I'm 5+3 today.

I still havent told anyone yet apart from a work colleague who guessed when we were having coffee I took decaf instead.

That's great news it's not ectopic.
Cant wait to hear about ur next update cos ur so close to my due date. We only a day apart I'm 5+3 today.

I still havent told anyone yet apart from a work colleague who guessed when we were having coffee I took decaf instead.

oh wow i didnt realise our due dates were so close lol. Yes im excited but nervous about the next scan.. only 2 weeks away i hope it comes quick

We haven’t told anyone either, first time we’ve not told anyone at all. I’ve decided that I’m keen to try to keep it a secret until 16 weeks when we’ll have a gender scan. Everyone knows we want a little girl and I don’t think I can deal with everyone speculating in the run up to that. I’d rather we could just announce it already knowing. Only problem is that being my fourth I’m likely to start showing early and my sons birthday is Mid March where we will definitely see all our family and I feel like someone might smell a rat if I look even slightly fuller than normal

I'll not be telling too many till I have my 20 week scan (we had abnormalities found at 20weeks) if I can hide it that far. Kids def wont be told not in less when I have the AFP test done at 16 weeks and all looks ok and if I get low odds back. My wee boy keeps talking about his older sister in heaven and just last night ask can we have another baby.<3
I will tell my parents soon though. Near told them yestrday.

Hope everyone is enjoying the weekend. I've spent the day cleaning the house. My dad got me a new steam cleaner (hes awful good to me) so I've been having fun with that.
My little feeling off being pregnant isnt so strong today. I'm hoping it's just cos I've been so busy I havent noticed them much. I do have the hunger feeling though

We were out at a shopping outlet about a hour and a quarter away from us. I was pretty nauseous in the car If I turned around to talk to the kids, I’ve had this before in pregnancy where the car sick feeling is almost instant - I get car sick normally if I sit in the back or read or look at my phone in the front passenger seat. But pregnant I just seem to get it as soon as I’m not looking dead ahead.
Also I am aching and sore from wandering around for a couple of hours and totally totally exhausted. Also starving and thirsty most of the day.

tomorrow I’m planning on having a clear out of a cupboard we are going to have knocked out to enlarge our kitchen so that will be a rough job

Will be all worth in when its done. We have recently moved into our new home. I'm still currently moving out of our rented property need to be out by end of the month. Sort out the attic in it. Its full of our baby things. Cant wait to be done.

Ughhh.... today for me is a panicky/anxiety day. My symptoms def still have eased off. I wish I was having something reassuring happening.. I think also approaching the next few weeks I'm going to find tricky with the mmc dates coming up. Seeing my GP Thursday I might just ask her check my levels aswell as getting my referral sorted.
Hope u all are enjoying ur Sundays x

Ughhh.... today for me is a panicky/anxiety day. My symptoms def still have eased off. I wish I was having something reassuring happening.. I think also approaching the next few weeks I'm going to find tricky with the mmc dates coming up. Seeing my GP Thursday I might just ask her check my levels aswell as getting my referral sorted.
Hope u all are enjoying ur Sundays x

Hope you’re feeling ok - I know it’s easy to say don’t worry but I had a day like that last week where I didn’t really feel much at all but then it came back with a vengeance. But I definitely get what you feel about getting close to dates you’ve had problems before. I’m just reaching those days now and I do keep thinking about it. But I also have mad cravings for banana milkshakes and crazy back pain still so that reassures me.

Tonight I have an upset tummy which is almost exactly when I started having a daily upset stomach with my first pregnancy so presumably this is a good sign too ‍♀️

i didn’t clear the cupboard out in the end but I did attack our kitchen chimney breast with a hammer and chisel to find out where our lintel is so we can see how much we can take away as part of our renovations. So that was a good job done!

Woohoo feeling little bit nauseous again and tingly boobs. Thank god i really needing this.
Its is horrendous weather here with the storm.. and in busy trying to sort out our old house. I got one load moved. I dont think il get moving move more the rain has picked up.
How is everyone

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
lauramayne90
Back