Due in September

Scan just over an hour away.
In my head I'm expecting the dates to match my own and def not my lmp. I'm thinking I'm 6+3 or maybe day or 2 forward due to implantation was quite early (thinking this to the brown spotting I had at 6dpo) if I'm told I'm less than that i will be bit worried. I'm so sure on the dates and it's backed up with Ovusense and FF.
Really hope see heartbeat too. Fingers crossed I have a grower in there.
Going to soon find out if im still a September mummy to be:pray:

Fingers crossed for you hopefully you see your little bundle of joy. Try not to worry too much about your ovulation date as mine were inacurate to. I was using natural cycles and according to that i am 5 weeks and 2 days today but when i had my early scan last week thursday the nurse said according to my measurements i was actually ahead which makes me 6 weeks and 2 days today

Fingers crossed for you hopefully you see your little bundle of joy. Try not to worry too much about your ovulation date as mine were inacurate to. I was using natural cycles and according to that i am 5 weeks and 2 days today but when i had my early scan last week thursday the nurse said according to my measurements i was actually ahead which makes me 6 weeks and 2 days today

Thanks
How are u hazel?

Such a relief. Feeling very positive now. Wee baby last time didnt grow past 6+5 before its hearts stop. So I've reached little milestone. Also was able to do self referral for dating scan which il be consultant led. Cant wait see ur scan now.:)

Such a relief. Feeling very positive now. Wee baby last time didnt grow past 6+5 before its hearts stop. So I've reached little milestone. Also was able to do self referral for dating scan which il be consultant led. Cant wait see ur scan now.:)
I can imagine how happy you are to see that little heartbeat. I am praying I get to walk out of there tomorrow with a smile on my face like you! So happy for you xx

Just popping into to say good luck Char for your scan. Hope it all goes brill for you and look forward to hearing about it. Also awwww congrats @TTC no2 love seeing scan photos. So happy yours went well and saw a wee heartbeat <3

Sorry ladies abit of a intimate question. Has anyone elses passage of their vagina felt sore? Its not unbearable just abit uncomfortable. What could this be

Sorry ladies abit of a intimate question. Has anyone elses passage of their vagina felt sore? Its not unbearable just abit uncomfortable. What could this be
I have had a few throbbing pains inside but it doesn’t feel sore. When I googled it said that it is to do with the uterus stretching and the blood flow. X

Thank you @chattychar1990 im ulalso wondering if i mayb have a urine infection as im also weeing every like half hour. Maybe ill just go to the doctors

I can imagine how happy you are to see that little heartbeat. I am praying I get to walk out of there tomorrow with a smile on my face like you! So happy for you xx

I have a good feeling for all our little September babies <3
U will be coming out off there tomoro all amazed at ur little beanie too.
What time ur app?

Just popping into to say good luck Char for your scan. Hope it all goes brill for you and look forward to hearing about it. Also awwww congrats @TTC no2 love seeing scan photos. So happy yours went well and saw a wee heartbeat <3
Thank u Jacs

I have a good feeling for all our little September babies <3
U will be coming out off there tomoro all amazed at ur little beanie too.
What time ur app?
I really hope so <3
It’s not until 2.30pm but I am busy in the morning so hoping the day doesn’t drag xx

Thank you @chattychar1990 im ulalso wondering if i mayb have a urine infection as im also weeing every like half hour. Maybe ill just go to the doctors

I've had little sharp shootings pains up there though. It lasted for short time

I'd leave a sample in get it checked out

Yay so happy for you TTC no2! You must feel so much more reassured now. Good luck for tomorrow Char, hoping you’ll be on here with just as exciting news! You’re all making me very jealous that I’m not being scanned until the 12 week one! X

Girls my scan is actually Sunday, I didn’t realise it was Friday today :rotfl: x

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back