Due in September

How you feeling today ladies?
Feeling very normal today which has obviously worried me. Only have sore boobs no other symptoms so did another test which is stupid of me. I literally can’t help it and can’t stop doing them.
I wish my scan would hurry up. I just want to make sure my little bean is ok. X

Lol Char taking another test has crossed my mind too.. even though said I was done. Have resisted the urge so far..
Im still feeling pretty normal. I'm I wishing for some sickness (just a little)

Lol Char taking another test has crossed my mind too.. even though said I was done. Have resisted the urge so far..
Im still feeling pretty normal. I'm I wishing for some sickness (just a little)
I am massively freaking out this morning. Woke up and no sore boobs and had a symptom free day yesterday aswell. I did another FRER This morning and it was ALOT lighter, now I can’t help but think something is happening to my little bean in there :(
My scan isn’t until next Saturday but I might give them a call and see if I can bring it forward. I am going out of my mind.
Although I have no cramping or bleeding it doesn’t necessarily mean anything, the bleeding can come weeks later can’t it! Xx

Oh Char they not to worry. I know its really hard as I feel I've lost symptoms too. I've been driving myself silly.
Ur tests prob are getting lighter now due to the hook effect x

Oh Char they not to worry. I know its really hard as I feel I've lost symptoms too. I've been driving myself silly.
Ur tests prob are getting lighter now due to the hook effect x
I am completely the same, I am praying the tests are getting lighter because of the hook effect, I am going to wait to get in work and try and dilate my pee with water to see if it goes back dark again.
Literally going out my mind and it’s not doing me any good but how are you meant to not worry?! How are you feeling today? Xx

I'm still feeling very normal like. I had that nauseous feeling this morning only mildly but I dont know if it was cos I was hungry. I'm yawning mid afternoon and that's all I've got going for me.

I'm still feeling very normal like. I had that nauseous feeling this morning only mildly but I dont know if it was cos I was hungry. I'm yawning mid afternoon and that's all I've got going for me.
I felt a very mild nausea this morning that lasted for a couple of minutes and nothing since. My belly was growling on the way to work though because i was so hungry. I bought some more FRER, shouldn't have but i did :( I diluted my pee with some water and the test was a little darker than this mornings but nothing like my blazing positive that i got when i first done a FRER, where the control line was lighter than the test line.
I am going out of mind, this really isn't healthy for me and this isn't me, i would be telling ladies to stop testing if it was me reading this from someone else. I cant help but think something isn't right and it makes me really sad.
I have changed my scan to Sunday afternoon. x

Oh ladies I’m so sorry you’re worrying so much. Char do you not have an epu that would see you? If you rang them and said you were really worried after previous trouble I’m sure they would see you. Testing and seeing a fainter line would freak me out too but you’re right it’s probably the hook effect at your stage.

I woke up and panicked a little because I felt different from other mornings and no symptoms. Then once I had been awake 40 minutes I got an overwhelming nausea and felt like I was going to be sick then I got a headache and am now lying on the floor of our playroom feeling rough while my children watch Paw Patrol for the 50 millionth time.

Oh ladies I’m so sorry you’re worrying so much. Char do you not have an epu that would see you? If you rang them and said you were really worried after previous trouble I’m sure they would see you. Testing and seeing a fainter line would freak me out too but you’re right it’s probably the hook effect at your stage.

I woke up and panicked a little because I felt different from other mornings and no symptoms. Then once I had been awake 40 minutes I got an overwhelming nausea and felt like I was going to be sick then I got a headache and am now lying on the floor of our playroom feeling rough while my children watch Paw Patrol for the 50 millionth time.
Yayy to you feeling nauseous Rose :) I had a sudden wave of it too and gagged twice while walking up the stairs in the office. Nice lol. But i secretly smiled to myself after. God i sound so weird.
I now have a new symptom, a very weird pressure type feeling in my vag. Its rather uncomfortable. Had a little google and its the uterus expanding and stretching. Not sure how true that is but i will go with that.
Cant wait to get home and into my pjs tonight x

Hope ur feeling ok Rose.. I felt abit nauseous around lunchtime and then this evening..

Hope ur feeling ok Rose.. I felt abit nauseous around lunchtime and then this evening..
Oh I was so rough yesterday! I felt so sick all day and then got a headache that I just could not shake. Ended up taking paracetamol and putting deep heat on my neck and going to bed at 10pm which is unheard of for me! This morning I feel nauseous and have a slight headache but much better than yesterday, I felt like I couldn’t function.
Anyone doing anything exciting this weekend?

I felt pretty rough lastnight in bed. Just so queasy.:puke:
Been to docs this morning.. shes getting me a app with EPU so hopefully will have word back from her by afternoon when it will be.. I'm hoping it will be next week

I've an appointment tomoro morning. Omg.. didnt think that quick. My doc has put me down from lmp which would make me 7+6 (which I'm not) I have longer cycles and using ovusense I ovulated 17th dec which makes me 6+2 today so 6+3 tomoro. I think well see heartbeat if there is one. Bit nervous now

I've an appointment tomoro morning. Omg.. didnt think that quick. My doc has put me down from lmp which would make me 7+6 (which I'm not) I have longer cycles and using ovusense I ovulated 17th dec which makes me 6+2 today so 6+3 tomoro. I think well see heartbeat if there is one. Bit nervous now
Oh that's amazing that you have a scan tomorrow @TTC no2. I cant wait to hear about it all <3
How should you actually count your pregnancy by LMP or ovulation date? xx

Doc said they have to do it my lmp but will change when I have a scan. I didnt ovulate til day 25 this cycle.
Going by lmp for someone who has 28 day cycle its fine but for someone with longer cycles I'd rather go by my ovulation. . Its 10.20am so this time tomoro il know what's going on in there

Doc said they have to do it my lmp but will change when I have a scan. I didnt ovulate til day 25 this cycle.
Going by lmp for someone who has 28 day cycle its fine but for someone with longer cycles I'd rather go by my ovulation. . Its 10.20am so this time tomoro il know what's going on in there
Oh brilliant, roll on 10.20am tomorrow morning. Cant wait to see your little jelly bean <3 xx

That’s great news! My last pregnancy I was scanned at 6+1 and saw a heartbeat so you should probably see something although I think at that point it can still be variable.

totally understand you with dating, I always use my ovulation date because my cycles have never been standard 28 days (usually 32-34) but with my last pregnancy I had had my second child then not had a period for 9 months, had one and then was day 40 of a cycle with no sign of ovulation, had sex then two days later got a positive and baby 3 was conceived. So that’s why they scanned me because they didn’t want to trust me knowing my ovulation date and missing the time frame for the 12 week scan

Ugh pregnancy ‘nose’ has really kicked in today. I always get such weird smells that I become suddenly repulsed by. So in the last 24 hours it has been two of my children having to hold them at arms length (although the middle child is fine), then it was them going to the toilet but by far the worst is the liquid soap in the kitchen, which I use every time I change the little one or take one of the older ones to the toilet, the smell of the soap on my hands is making me gag
I remember with my first we had one of those air fresheners that sprays every time you walk past it and it was killing me, so much so that if I smell the smell of that same one now I still feel nauseous!

I have been like that too. My son was eating cheese and onion. The smell was so strong and cheesy it was awful.

Scan just over an hour away.
In my head I'm expecting the dates to match my own and def not my lmp. I'm thinking I'm 6+3 or maybe day or 2 forward due to implantation was quite early (thinking this to the brown spotting I had at 6dpo) if I'm told I'm less than that i will be bit worried. I'm so sure on the dates and it's backed up with Ovusense and FF.
Really hope see heartbeat too. Fingers crossed I have a grower in there.
Going to soon find out if im still a September mummy to be:pray:

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back