Due in September

Woohoo hazel so good seeing it progress.

Well for me last time when I had my mmc. I didn't get the 3+ when I should've. For me that's never happened before. So when I went for my scan the measurements were way off more than a week. So my hcg could've been slow progressing. I just knew then things wernt good. I was so sure off my dates. When googling though it wasnt the same ending for everyone. Some babies caught up mine however the next scan the heartbeat stopped.

Woohoo hazel so good seeing it progress.

Well for me last time when I had my mmc. I didn't get the 3+ when I should've. For me that's never happened before. So when I went for my scan the measurements were way off more than a week. So my hcg could've been slow progressing. I just knew then things wernt good. I was so sure off my dates. When googling though it wasnt the same ending for everyone. Some babies caught up mine however the next scan the heartbeat stopped.

oh no i am so sorry for you loss that must have been horrible. Thats the scary thing about pregnancy its completly out of our control

oh no i am so sorry for you loss that must have been horrible. Thats the scary thing about pregnancy its completly out of our control

It was a shit time. But for me what help me accept it was thinking there was something wrong I think chromosomal. I've experienced a loss at 24 weeks so I was happy (well not happy but relieved) things happened in the early stages instead down the line. That little one just wasnt meant to be unfortunately. Praying things are different outcome this time around but u just never know what's round corner but feeling very positive :angel:

It was a shit time. But for me what help me accept it was thinking there was something wrong I think chromosomal. I've experienced a loss at 24 weeks so I was happy (well not happy but relieved) things happened in the early stages instead down the line. That little one just wasnt meant to be unfortunately. Praying things are different outcome this time around but u just never know what's round corner but feeling very positive :angel:

Yes i believe this also for something not to work out was for a reason and as much as it may be hard at the time it was for the best im a firm believer of whats meant to be will be

I dont think I'm going to be able to resist my digi. So thinking off taken it tomoro only cos off the implantation bleed i had at 6dpo. If I dont get my 3+ I'm not going to panic.

Had that wrote before I recieved my first response tests which I ordered 22nd Dec. They were meant to arrive 30th but they never showed until today and instead of one packet I've gotten two. So now I also have 4 first responses :rotfl:

:poas:

I'm feeling a little nauseous this eve. As soon as I eat too it helps me.

I dont think I'm going to be able to resist my digi. So thinking off taken it tomoro only cos off the implantation bleed i had at 6dpo. If I dont get my 3+ I'm not going to panic.

Had that wrote before I recieved my first response tests which I ordered 22nd Dec. They were meant to arrive 30th but they never showed until today and instead of one packet I've gotten two. So now I also have 4 first responses :rotfl:

:poas:
Definitely do a FRER in the morning hun. That might stop you from doing the digi if you did want to hold out a couple more days so you get your 3+
I still have my other digi to do and I know I can’t get any more than a 3+ but I just feel like it will help me not panic xx

I'm feeling a little nauseous this eve. As soon as I eat too it helps me.
Sounds good! This was me in all my other pregnancies which is why I got so massive I think kept eating to stop the nausea

Morning girls how is everyone this morning?
I'm feeling tired this morning. Did a fr response this morning it was a lovely blazing line. I'll do the digi thursday that's when I did the last one was very tempting this morning just to see what it said.

Morning girls how is everyone this morning?
I'm feeling tired this morning. Did a fr response this morning it was a lovely blazing line. I'll do the digi thursday that's when I did the last one was very tempting this morning just to see what it said.
Not to bad this morning. I made sure i had some weetabix before i left for work this morning and it definitely helped with the nausea on the train.
So glad your FRER was a blazing positive, cant wait to see your digi on Thursday. I think i might do another one at the weekend as i have one left.
How are you today? xx

I feel ok this morning. No nausea feeling this morning. I'm tired though. I'm peeing alot I've gone 3times already. I dont think its urine infection putting down just to being pregnant.. made an app see my doc just to get ball rolling and get referral made to epu. It lady doc I want to see though has no app this next Thursday unfortunately but I'm happy to wait. Shes amazing doc who actually has time for her patients. We had old fart before that he was useless.

I am trying to drink more water but its resulting in me using the toilet more. I am waiting for the midwife to get back to me to let me know when she has booked me in.
When will you be telling your work? i have had to tell my boss already because i work in a construction environment so its not really safe for me to be here.
I am being moved to the head office for the time being, just until i get to the safe zone and then will evaluate from there. x

Morning ladies, I actually feel pretty good today had a few slight heavy feeling in my lower belly but their gone now. Feeling abit tired and more hungry but luckily still no morning sickness! just feeling nausea sometimes

I work in retail for a concession I'm on my own. With xmas over this means things are slowing down alot thank god. So deliveries are much smaller. Well until the season switch over. I'm not going to tell them till I get to 12 weeks.
Then they can do the risk assessment.

Ladies hows your CM? Have you had any spotting?
Just went to the loo and there was nothing but creamy/watery CM when i wiped but i noticed a very dark yellow/light brown dried streak of CM in my knickers. Didn't look like blood but obviously now i am panicking!! x

My CM is creamy/watery too . However just now I'm getting sharp pains in my lady bits. I've had to come on my lunch sit down. Felt bit wet tmi but made me go too loo to check

Last edited:
Try not to panick. Prob is nothing x

Sorry i can help much with this i dnt really have much cm its just a little bit of a clear white n that just on my underwear

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back