Due in September

I got my 2-3weeks this morning @17dpo, will take another one next hopefully see 3+.

rsz_20200103_072104.jpg

I'm ok. No real symptoms yet. Sometimes I feel like I'm abit nauseous but really it's the feeling when my stomach needs food and then I'm fine again.
Really hope I get symtoms. My mmc i really did lack them. I never did get the sore boobs. Few times I've been sick with my others but mostly get the nausea.
U any symptoms going yet? I have noticed my tummy is def bloated.
Hi, ive noticed this also with my other son i had really bad morning sickness atm with this pregnancy i havent, i feel nausea at times and i get really hot and sometimes have a headache but thats about it. Maybe its because im still really early

Ugh old habits...have used my other frer two days after my first positive and they aren’t massively different in line progression which of course makes me worry. I have a lot of back pain all day every day which I’m guessing for me is probably a symptom although of course it’s also a symptom of miscarriage. I’m still only 11DPO so worrying this isn’t going to stick. I know worrying does you no good and neither does obsessing over lines on sticks but somehow I still find myself doing it

94114488-A096-4498-95A4-4E3D52B71B3E.jpeg

Rose83 try not to worry too much i no its easier said than done a positive is still a positive. Each pregnancy is different this may just be a symptom aslong as your not in severe pain or have bleeding all should be fine. Just take each Day as it comes and think positive

Ugh old habits...have used my other frer two days after my first positive and they aren’t massively different in line progression which of course makes me worry. I have a lot of back pain all day every day which I’m guessing for me is probably a symptom although of course it’s also a symptom of miscarriage. I’m still only 11DPO so worrying this isn’t going to stick. I know worrying does you no good and neither does obsessing over lines on sticks but somehow I still find myself doing it

View attachment 89571
That's is a definite positive rose. It is hateful this stage cos we all go through mad progression lines. Try not to worry. If u are really concerned (I dont think u have anything to worry about though) how about getting ur blood checked?

They don’t do blood checks where I am (Scotland). I asked when I had losses before and was in the doctors crying for someone to help me understand why it had happened twice and they just said they don’t do blood tests for HCG etc.

I know everything is probably fine and even if it wasn’t there would be a reason for that but I just hate this early bit where you are just worrying for no good reason. You have to self refer here for your first appointment to be booked in so I did that this morning and they gave me an appointment for the 20th. Then from there I think my 12 week scan would be the last week of February or first week of March

We have to make an app with GP here for our referral to take place. Il try get that sorted next day when I'm off. I'm hoping I get sent for early scan between 7 and 8 weeks I usually do.
We dont get booked in till we our have 12 week scan. It's all done same day that is a long app.

@TTC no2 fantastic news! :clap:

Amazing! Hoping for a sticky bean for you! Congratulations! Lovely! :cheer: x

Ahh Thank You <3
I'm def feeling pregnant this time round just hope its sticks and all goes well.
I hope u and bump are keeping well and rest of the May Mummies too:bump:

Ahh Thank You <3
I'm def feeling pregnant this time round just hope its sticks and all goes well.
I hope u and bump are keeping well and rest of the May Mummies too:bump:

Aww good.

I've been quite lucky really, not had any pregnancy symptoms except constipation since day one. So glamorous haha.

I did have bleeding 8 times up until 17 weeks but luckily havent had any since then now! Fingers crossed it stays that way. Xxx

We have to make an app with GP here for our referral to take place. Il try get that sorted next day when I'm off. I'm hoping I get sent for early scan between 7 and 8 weeks I usually do.
We dont get booked in till we our have 12 week scan. It's all done same day that is a long app.

it’s weird as I’ve obviously had 3 children In a short space and every time the referral Method has been different! It seems this appointment I’ll have will be me going to the hospital and getting booked in with them and the they’ll issue the 12 week scan date and then after that you’ll get your community midwife check ups

Can I join you please ladies?
I am currently 5+2.
My app is saying due date 3rd September but not certain when I ovulated so will be know more on my scan.
Am going to book a scan for 8 weeks as I cannot physically wait until the 12 week scan.
How are you feeling? Xx

Can I join you please ladies?
I am currently 5+2.
My app is saying due date 3rd September but not certain when I ovulated so will be know more on my scan.
Am going to book a scan for 8 weeks as I cannot physically wait until the 12 week scan.
How are you feeling? Xx

WHAT THE HECK!!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER. IM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
Massive Congratulations to you Char long time coming. How are u? Have u only taken a test? <3

WHAT THE HECK!!!! THIS IS THE BEST NEWS EVER. IM SO SO SO HAPPY FOR YOU.
Massive Congratulations to you Char long time coming. How are u? Have u only taken a test? <3
Thank you so much darling. I made a post on BFP announcement section.
I took a FRER and a digital.
I am feeling okay, little bouts of nausea but nothing major. Feeling tired all the time and my boobs are sore. How many weeks are you? Xx

Thank you so much darling. I made a post on BFP announcement section.
I took a FRER and a digital.
I am feeling okay, little bouts of nausea but nothing major. Feeling tired all the time and my boobs are sore. How many weeks are you? Xx

This is the best news ever:cheer::cheer:

Going by my ovulation date I'm due the 8th (4+4) but I'm sure i implanted 6dpo with the spotting i had. So i guess that might put me to 6th but we'll see what scan says. I'm feeling ok. I has that nauseous feeling past few days but not so much today. My boobs have gotten fuller.
( . ) ( . )

This is the best news ever:cheer::cheer:

Going by my ovulation date I'm due the 8th (4+4) but I'm sure i implanted 6dpo with the spotting i had. So i guess that might put me to 6th but we'll see what scan says. I'm feeling ok. I has that nauseous feeling past few days but not so much today. My boobs have gotten fuller.
( . ) ( . )

How exciting we are on this journey together. Will you be having an early scan and when are you letting the doctors know so you can book in with the midwife. I’m all so new to this so don’t have a clue what to do haha xx

Yea defo have an early scan. Usually get sent to epu due to having the one tube and now I hope even more so with the mmc. Kids go back to school monday so I think I'll try and get an app on Monday get the ball rolling. Here we wont get booked in till we are having our 12 week scan.
Still cant believe I'm pregnant. This time round I haven't told an soul apart from OH. I will tell my parents though soon they are great support.

Yea defo have an early scan. Usually get sent to epu due to having the one tube and now I hope even more so with the mmc. Kids go back to school monday so I think I'll try and get an app on Monday get the ball rolling. Here we wont get booked in till we are having our 12 week scan.
Still cant believe I'm pregnant. This time round I haven't told an soul apart from OH. I will tell my parents though soon they are great support.
Oh wow I’m not sure how it works here but I think I might wait another week and call the doctors to see what the process is. I am literally wishing time away to get me to 12 weeks so I’m in the safe zone.
I still can’t believe it either, it took a long time to get here and now all I’m doing is worrying. We have told our parents and our siblings that’s it. And won’t be telling anymore family and friends until atleast the 8 weeks scan.
Happy to have you on the journey with me, at the moment I’m feeling ok and as soon as I feel ok I panic haha xx

Yes different areas all do it differently. Some have to do a self referral. Which I think is better. I feel like I'm wasting an app just to tell them im pregnant.
I'm with u on that, wish the 12 week mark was here already. Feel like I've know about this pregnancy for ages and yet I'm still so early.
I will have to have a special test then at 16weeks AFP my first baby had spina bifida. I have 1/25 if I dont take folic acid happening again and 1/100 if I have been on folic (I'm on the higher dose since August).
Thinking ahead. I cant wait to have a pregnant belly come summer

Glad your on this journey too with me <3

Evening ladies!
I still have the fear of this one not sticking but I have loads of symptoms so hopefully everything is fine. My back ache is constant being the main thing. But I’ve had some shooting pains in my boobs and yesterday had more cramping. Been very tired and keep falling asleep all over the place

how are you all?

Users who are viewing this thread

Members online

No members online now.

Latest posts

Forum statistics

Threads
Members
Latest member
laurenl27
Back